Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
50734782722_29f9f5a956_o.jpg
Fitting that the present looks kinda like a coffin.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
image.jpg

I dunno. This guy is giving IDW RiD arc Prime vibes. Which I am HERE for. 😍😍😍

This thing is so good, I’m considering it my definitive Generations Prime update to G1. I don’t think I’ve felt this way about a Prime toy since Universe Prime came out, but obviously that thing hasn’t aged well, at least for me. This guy tho… wrapping the door panels around the forearms just does it for me.🤷🏻‍♀️😆🥰

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
WIP minor paint and sticker detailing to Star Convoy. I haven't transformed it back into bot mode yet so I'm not sure which bits will scrape (if at all).

EDIT: - it's fine in bot mode!

Star Convoy - Lorry (front).png

Star Convoy - Lorry (side).png

Star Convoy - Lorry (rear).png

I've deliberately mistransformed the arms to hide the fists and to clean up that area as best as I can.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 18339

This thing is so good, I’m considering it my definitive Generations Prime update to G1. I don’t think I’ve felt this way about a Prime toy since Universe Prime came out, but obviously that thing hasn’t aged well, at least for me. This guy tho… wrapping the door panels around the forearms just does it for me.🤷🏻‍♀️😆🥰
I go back and forth on this one so much. From most shots, especially a head on view, I really like it. But angled like this the proportions just reminds me so much of the Classics deluxe, which I don't remember very fondly.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
DeathSaurus never actually intended to be the Decepticon leader. He was actually hoping for a career in trick-shooting with the circus. But one day he asked for a volunteer from the audience, and then Megatron sneezed at the worst possible time, and then he sort of had to scramble a bit...

53418712444_6847070554_c.jpg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I go back and forth on this one so much. From most shots, especially a head on view, I really like it. But angled like this the proportions just reminds me so much of the Classics deluxe, which I don't remember very fondly.
Maybe… get one in hand and then decide and not let my lackluster photography skills make you miss out on a banger of a figure??😉

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
View attachment 18339

You know that crossed my mind when I first saw him, I think it's the white shoulder stripe that makes me think of IDW.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...is that the ship they retooled into the Beast Wars II ship?
It seems that the base and related other playsets, have a loose relationship with TFs and Gobots perhaps?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Look what just came today from Takara Tomy...

Document 748_1.jpg

Document 749_1_1_1.png

My girlfriend ordered it, whilst I paid for it. She also bought me a wallet and two Japanese Starwars figures for Chrimbo, bless her.

IMG_20231226_203607.jpg

I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) that Hasbro didn't include the "Deathtailer" gun (with an ability to connect to the flail)...

Also, there's some (fan-mode) weapon storage for his weapons in beast-mode.

IMG_20231227_095000.jpg

IMG_20231227_112346.jpg

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...is that the ship they retooled into the Beast Wars II ship?

It seems that the base and related other playsets, have a loose relationship with TFs and Gobots perhaps?

It is! It started out life as a third party toy by Blue Box, more of a "works with leading brands" sort of deal, but the retooled version was actually used officially by Takara in their Beast Wars II toyline.

Top Bottom