Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Dake

Citizen
Does anyone who has this guy considering (or has already considered) bringing him out as part of your holiday decorations?

I've put him out!

SrVzuFF.jpg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I pulled mine out a few days ago, but due to an unfortunate pile up of illness, crazy work goings-on, working on a new house we're trying to get moved into, and a carting a 14 year old around to various activities, we haven't gotten much decorating done

Life happens fs. All my holiday decos are piled haphazardly in the garage in a box from a recent move, and it’s been too cold to go outside to try and find the box. So it’s just gonna be Santa Prime as my holiday deco. 😄

I know the intended reference, but I read this to the tune of the 60s Spider-Man theme song instead.

I *don’t* know the reference, but this is what it is irrevocably in my head now.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7623.jpeg

Real talk for a minute - Holiday Prime is kinda my go-to fiddle-buddy for the month. As far as the significance to me goes, two of the best Christmases in my childhood revolves around getting an Optimus Prime; one involved a G2 Prime under the stocking; and one involved getting a Combat Hero Prime, also as a stocking stuffer. Enjoyable periods of my childhood were few and far in between, and though there wasn’t much I could imagine or dream about that made me happy back then, getting those two Primes, both on separate Christmases, were certainly the simple pleasures that kept me going in my young life.

Holiday Prime is pretty much for me an amalgamation of all of those things wonderful things in my childhood - G2 Prime with the a Combat Hero Prime-esque var mode, and of course holiday-themed, as these childhood fav experiences were associated with a certain winter-themed holiday.

Anyway, just felt like sharing, holiday reminiscing and all that.😛

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Feeeeeeeeels like I'm missing something here.
Like, did Chromia impregnate Doublecross and he didn’t know he was preggers and then he ghosts her, only to realize he was with child one day in a cluck-off with Deathsaurus and then goes to find her to confront her?

Was this the script for Bay’s Transformers 6?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's funny. You could add a slide in the middle with Deathsaurus saying "Dad?!?!" or something like that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom