Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Lobjob

Citizen
I've said it before, but imagine a line that basically did basic pretender Iguanus but...battle beasts.

Also, seeing that price tag is incredible, but I bet somebody messed up the words. Then again, Id also love being wrong. I mean, let's go.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Thinking more about it, if it were to be something from the ROTB line, shouldn't there also be a "MV7" featured on that tag?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I would have liked the Head/Target/Powermaster concept continue with Micromasters, Minicons and Battlebeasts (and possibly MASK), etc so that various vehicles, mech-suits etc across the lines could have some level of cross-play at the same(ish) scale. They could even throw in Star Wars and GI-Joe too, with the various pilots, characters being able to either sit in the various vehicles, turrets, etc or stand on pegs and/or exchange weapons via 5mm ports on them all.

CrockAlley

Citizen
Garbage

AG1mz6bh.jpg

pTi5OFah.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm jealous as I got to wait until Feb at least to get my copies of this guy (ordered 2 copies), ya better do a photo shoot of him, including how he transforms!

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Next on the list to be unyellowed is Kingdom Cyclonus. The champagne gold with the lightest tinge of pink was annoying to match but I think it worked out decently.
AAA83DEF-0AD4-40A6-AA5F-C4A067E3A287.jpeg

also bought a SS86 Sweep and promoted him to Scourge. I like this blue far better than the sunfaded royal blue thing courge has.
712128C3-82C5-48DA-B0FC-2EFDF5F2D89F.jpeg

Loosening the shin screws the slightest bit seems to have helped his ankles’ tendency to pop between two positions.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really wish LE Detritus had more of that sandy tan, rather than this somewhat pinker shade.

I also wish he had a bit more paint on him, but that's a lesser issue.

Top Bottom