Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Lobjob

Citizen
I've said it before, but imagine a line that basically did basic pretender Iguanus but...battle beasts.

Also, seeing that price tag is incredible, but I bet somebody messed up the words. Then again, Id also love being wrong. I mean, let's go.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Thinking more about it, if it were to be something from the ROTB line, shouldn't there also be a "MV7" featured on that tag?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I would have liked the Head/Target/Powermaster concept continue with Micromasters, Minicons and Battlebeasts (and possibly MASK), etc so that various vehicles, mech-suits etc across the lines could have some level of cross-play at the same(ish) scale. They could even throw in Star Wars and GI-Joe too, with the various pilots, characters being able to either sit in the various vehicles, turrets, etc or stand on pegs and/or exchange weapons via 5mm ports on them all.

CrockAlley

Citizen
Garbage

AG1mz6bh.jpg

pTi5OFah.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm jealous as I got to wait until Feb at least to get my copies of this guy (ordered 2 copies), ya better do a photo shoot of him, including how he transforms!

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Next on the list to be unyellowed is Kingdom Cyclonus. The champagne gold with the lightest tinge of pink was annoying to match but I think it worked out decently.
AAA83DEF-0AD4-40A6-AA5F-C4A067E3A287.jpeg

also bought a SS86 Sweep and promoted him to Scourge. I like this blue far better than the sunfaded royal blue thing courge has.
712128C3-82C5-48DA-B0FC-2EFDF5F2D89F.jpeg

Loosening the shin screws the slightest bit seems to have helped his ankles’ tendency to pop between two positions.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really wish LE Detritus had more of that sandy tan, rather than this somewhat pinker shade.

I also wish he had a bit more paint on him, but that's a lesser issue.

Top Bottom