Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
We've been oh so slowly recovering from a basement sewage backup two years ago. One upside is we're finally making the basement more usable, and I now have some nice display cabinets for the first time. I decided to start off with my (nearly) 40 years of Rodimii. Well, most of them anyway. Turns out I need more shelves...

1 Overview.jpg

G1-adjacent Rodimus Primes:
2 Rodimus Prime.jpg

And Hot Rods:
3 Hot Rod.jpg

Other versions:
4 Misc.jpg

SG, TLK, and others that just wouldn't fit. I decided to cut it off at half a bookcase, so these guys are going back into storage shortly. :cry:
5 Overflow.jpg

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
We've been oh so slowly recovering from a basement sewage backup two years ago. One upside is we're finally making the basement more usable, and I now have some nice display cabinets for the first time. I decided to start off with my (nearly) 40 years of Rodimii. Well, most of them anyway. Turns out I need more shelves...

Whoa . . . don't mind me, I'm off to the side making sounds that aren't really words . . .

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

View attachment 21266

G1-adjacent Rodimus Primes:
View attachment 21267

And Hot Rods:
View attachment 21268

Other versions:
View attachment 21269

SG, TLK, and others that just wouldn't fit. I decided to cut it off at half a bookcase, so these guys are going back into storage shortly. :cry:
View attachment 21270
*gives up on ever accomplishing anything ever again*

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Shockwave, visits Dinoworld and rides the T-rex ride, thou for some reason it looks like a bot he messed with a long time ago, he was in such a good mood after getting his monkey upon a stick that he let the Nome & locate resistant alien ride with him, while the bugs were bugging the T-rex

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
You did make all the other re-animated bots look damn good. I was in for prime... cause prime, but prowl and bee with your posing: oh my.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
My Mom decided to trim down her collection of Starscreams. I pinched these out of "These can go to that thing in June" pile for my own collection.

IMG_20240527_164915681.jpg

The Pretender is missing wings, I know she has them, and the Action Master is missing a missile. Not as certain about that as I am the wings.

Top Bottom