[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
not really no, she didn't really start making jokes about eating ponies on her own until later, this was just me having a bit of fun along the way.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Amaretto Swirl smiled. "That's where research comes in. If you bought several things, I'm sure you would learn more. Perhaps you should ask Melon. It would be a way to help out." Just then Hazel Naught turned the corner and frowned. Amaretto Swirl walked up and patted her on the head like one might do to a small foal they were talking down to instead of an adult of equal ranking. "For instance, I help bring money into the Keep, I have a wonderful husband, and two foals. Hazel here...has her math. I'm sure we all know our place in this organization." Hazel Naught, looking downtrodden, flew back around the corner. "I do hope this deal with Ms. Sweet goes well. It would be a shame not to ally ourselves with such a beloved business."

This hits different after bowling night.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I liked how maple tried to put her in her place -nicely with the "if you're into that sort of thing..." which we're quickly learning Maple isn't that worried about finding a husband lol

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Well, it wasn't just that. Amaretto was (incorrectly) making an argument of worth with her comment about bringing in more money to the Keep. It was fairly targeted.

And part of the workplace drama comment was that the ordeal with Anchors Away and Splash Flaunt was going on at the same time. Which...I forgot I had both story beats happening simultaneously.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap discovered that the third and final question was: Draw the recovery position.

I will never get the taste out of my mouth.jpg

*spits*

I wasn't given a DC so I didn't know what else to do.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I had the feeling then, and kinda have the feeling now, that I was asking all the wrong questions. I loved the part of trying to work things out between Anchors and Splash, and it's not that I didn't enjoy the investigation, because I very much did. But I did kinda have the feeling of "am I anywhere close to asking the right questions?" Were you (Zan) sitting there like"You're just not getting it!"?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Oh, your line of questioning wasn't bad at all. It's just that the Snow Shark plotline was aiming for horror and the sense of it being unknown was the point. It was sorta designed that no one would have the answer until you got to Warning Sound.

I wasn't given a DC so I didn't know what else to do.

Oh, it was specifically a drawing request.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Brisk Iron leaned over to one of the gardeners. "Static Signal and Night Cap and Night Cap are in the Documents Department. Go and tell them to bring cameras for photos and movie filming. Now."

Night Cap apparently stole the Wand of Doubled Doubling when nopony was looking.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
either that or Brisk Iron was really trying to impart the importance of going and getting him out of the documents department :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom