Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Our nation's commitment is only worth as much as the people blocking votes let it be worth. Or the people buying them. It differs from day to day.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I have to imagine that the last 8 years or so has made it look to other countries like the US government is the shining example of the "Chaotic Neutral" stereotype.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
You would rather they be shooting americans, but a pandemic (that is over, that most of the world now recognizes as endemic, that the US never took seriously to begin with.) got worse...

you aren't making any sense at all.

Sevenlima

Citizen
You would rather they be shooting americans, but a pandemic (that is over, that most of the world now recognizes as endemic, that the US never took seriously to begin with.) got worse...

you aren't making any sense at all.
The pandemic struck aggressively the US economy.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Parts of the US did take it seriously at first, and some still do. Even if it's endemic, it still does permanent damage to your body every go round. It's far less common than the Eastern countries or some of the Western ones, but people are still masking when appropriate, in addition to the vaccine updates. I'll admit I'm one of those, and so far I've been able to avoid it(though it turns out one of the guys at our office party had it, and one of our other offices is like half-down from it right now so we'll see).

On the topic of spending though, it's a red herring. Spending on hospitals or funding the various vaccines isn't going to stop people determined from licking doorknobs and avoiding vaccines from doing so unless you want to go early 2020 lockdown enforced by apache helicopter. The damn thing's been so politically polarized now that anyone who's going to take precautions will anyways, and anyone who doesn't want to won't regardless of what the government says, does, or funds.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Sevenlima you've got one more post to make a point.

Ironbite-cause you ain't making a lick of sense here.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
The current administration is not of the best.
Constant one sentence responses does not a good debate make, or a worthwhile one. If we wanted to play 20 Questions, we'd be in Mayhem, and if we wanted general non-answers we could ask ChatGPT. Please provide elaboration of your points(and receipts if relevant) or IMO this is likely going to keep going nowhere useful.

And to be clear, there's probably been things the current administration probably could have done better(and some they tried and were blocked) but it is not my job in a discussion to answer your own claims when you so far have yet to do so other than in general, uninformative single sentences that can have anything read into them based on the reader's biases.

Last edited:

Top Bottom