Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
yeah, he should have mentioned that blackpilled piece of shit Chris Hedges instead, since he was on putin's payroll for years. otherwise, though, it's a good video.

i ******* hate campists and tankies

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

The note about a new coalition government for them including a pro-Russia right-wing party suggests to me that this was part of what they had to concede to get the government working.

Anonymous X

Citizen

The note about a new coalition government for them including a pro-Russia right-wing party suggests to me that this was part of what they had to concede to get the government working.
Not as such. Smer, the party of returning Slovakian PM Robert Fico is openly pro-Russia, and promised to end aid to Ukraine if re-elected.

Smer is officially a social-democratic party and was founded as a centre-left movement, but has gradually become nationalistic, socially conservative and pro-Russia. They’re governed at least once before with the right-wing Slovak National Party. This time they’ve been joined in government by Hlas, a new party split from Smer, and lead by a former Slovakian prime minister. Hlas originally looked to be a more progressive and pro-European version of Smer, but they’re basically identical now.

(Progressive Slovakia, a liberal party (centre-left on social issues, centre-right on economics) came second in the election, but couldn’t form a government as Hlas immediately sided with Smer.)

NovaSaber

Citizen

On Friday, the Russian Media Monitor YouTube channel, run by Julia Davis, a columnist for the Daily Beast, posted a video from the Russia-1 state-run news channel, where Yevgeny Satanovsky, the president of Russia's Institute of the Middle East, can be heard speaking about the Congress of Vienna.

"The Congress of Vienna [of 1814-1815] conceded that Warsaw belongs to the Russian Empire. The Congress of Vienna conceded that Finland belongs to the Russian Empire. I agree to return not to the Helsinki boundaries, but at least to the borders of the Congress of Vienna," Satanovsky said.

"Alaska is ours again," he added.

WTF?!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Oh please russia, please. Send troops to alaska, I ******* DARE you.
The US is ready...

Fallout Anchorage.jpg

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I know Alaska is neither a swing state nor a large one, but I'd have hella respect for Biden running political ads there saying this is what will happen to them if Trump wins.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah, republicans are making a show of one of their big talking points, and the democrats (and rightly so.) want it in a seperate bill so the aid isn't contingent on anything else. Everything will get passed, just slowly: this is all just clickbait.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
As usual, the Republican party's whole stance is "Democrats want it so we hate it." And as usual, they're more than ready to sit there and weigh everything else down and throw tantrums about it so they can later yell about how the government doesn't work, knowing most of their base won't bother to notice that it's their own doing. And if other countries suffer for it, who cares.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's another reminder that our commitment isn't worth much. You don't see how that weakens us?

It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Ask Ukraine if it's any consolation that half our government wanted to help.

Top Bottom