Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

Nevermore

Citizen
Naturally, Germany's right-wing party AFD is also blaming the West and Nato.

Then again, it's been reported multiple times that Russia is secretly funding right-wing parties all over Europe.

Nevermore

Citizen
So I'm gonna predict Putin's rationalizing for the next step in his escalation:

"Russia is where Russians live".

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I expect for China to remain neutral, at least officially. They have too much to lose getting involved. More profitable for them to be able to sell to both sides in the conflict.

Nevermore

Citizen
I expect for China to remain neutral, at least officially. They have too much to lose getting involved.
I expect China to invade Taiwan either at the height of the Russian invasion of Ukraine (when the West is otherwise occupied), or when Russia has successfully completed its annexion of Ukraine (so they have a complete blueprint they can copy).

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Yeah, China's not sitting this out. If we let Putin have his slice of Ukraine (and all signs points to we will), China will move on Taiwan.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
And to think, we probably wouldn't have Russia and China be as emboldened as they are if the US didn't vote for a ******* Nazi moron in 2016 who worshipped Putin and constantly went out of his way to antagonize China.

Oh yeah, speaking of the ******* Nazi moron, he called Putin a "genius" over this invasion. Because he's a ******* traitor.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Tucker Carlson made the case that we shouldn't care, because Putin hasn't directly threatened the US.
Fox News has also argued in a court of law no reasonable person takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Putin doesn't care about the lives of his own soldiers, if it helps him take Kiev a little faster he'll happily irradiate them.

LiamA

Citizen
And so the war begins.

Anonymous X

Citizen
E3400124-B9BD-48F5-9F96-E0BE812B3974.jpeg

This… Isn’t great.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Okay, so one of the guys in my youtube feed made a post stating that the russian offensive is stalling, and one front halted: and that putin has already offered to negotiate a treaty declaring ukraines neutral status.

But I can't find anything to corroborate.

Still, nice to dream though...

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I hope it's true, but chaos and misinformation are rampant at the moment.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Ukraine reports Russian troops in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

This will totally not end up causing problems at all!
I never played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. Is this how we get giant mutant Russian soldiers?

Nevermore

Citizen
Some bold Russians took to the streets and protested against the invasion of Ukraine.

Obviously, they were quickly arrested.

Top Bottom