Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A couple weeks ago I saw the storage dhell Turtles at Target but didn't have the money to buy them. Then when I did have the money I could no longer find them.

Yesterday I found this.

View attachment 12040

Well, if I could only find one of them, I'm glad it was Raph.

View attachment 12041

Outside the plastic.

View attachment 12042

Alongside the vintage storage shell Donny I've had since I was a kid.

View attachment 12043
Their bodies have no organs, only weapons.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Not sure about the Turtles voices. They're supposed to be teenagers but they sound like they haven't hit puberty yet.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Teenagers can sound pretty young. Aren't the turtles supposed to be between 14 and 16. I remember Donnie's old stats saying he was under 5' too, so they were young and little.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, Donnie sounds like the youngest one now instead of Mikey.

Is this meant to be a prequel to the Rise TV series? Cuz the Turtles and April look a lot like that series' versions.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
New version last I knew. But as far as their voices this is probably the first time the turtles have been played by actual teenagers.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I know this is not for me or the other three gens that come after me but another origins movie?
And another Don has glasses thing when did that kick off

Nothing gonna top TMNT that rooftop fight with Ralf and Leo...good stuff

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just saw on Twitter that the Japanese release of this movie has retitled it as "Mutant Turtles: Mutant Panic".

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I forgot to mention, Armageddon Game Alliance 5 came out last week. It was pretty sweet. April was actually able to be a bad ass without having to be a ninja.

And Karai sells the services of the Foot for cheap. 😂

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 next wave of Ultimates is garnering some interesting attention. Festuring Rocker Leo, Ninja April (not based on a previous toy), Casey Jones red shirt option (not a previous toy) and Ratking which looks nothing like the original toy.

Theres some word going around that Playmates is levereaging the new movie toys to get Nickelodeon to prevent Super7 from using their old toy designs. Something S7 can't really openly admit to without looking unprofessional. Really crappy position to be in.

Also they uploaded a pic that had Karai as part of the wave (also not an original toy) but quickly removed it and replaced it with what we have now. Very interesting.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Theres some word going around that Playmates is levereaging the new movie toys to get Nickelodeon to prevent Super7 from using their old toy designs. Something S7 can't really openly admit to without looking unprofessional. Really crappy position to be in.
How does that even work?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
7D75B5F4-EA05-4610-B2C9-2D29BC3619FD.jpeg

I found these at Target today.

935BBD9E-A602-4053-84BB-E44A7B4FCA8E.jpeg

So now I have all of the Storage Shell turtles...Donatello being the one actual vintage toy and not a recentre-release.

Donny and Leo both have trouble standing on their own (hence the DVD boxes in back). My vintage Michelangelo had one lost pair of nunchucks and one broken beyond hope. So I'm not even going to attempt putting these in the belt holsters.

Top Bottom