Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

MrBlud

Citizen
It *does* kinda make me wonder what the hell Hasbro was doing that Unicron had to be kickstarted but a smaller, boutique company can charge $50 less AND pay a licensing fee and still make it work at online retail.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It *does* kinda make me wonder what the hell Hasbro was doing that Unicron had to be kickstarted but a smaller, boutique company can charge $50 less AND pay a licensing fee and still make it work at online retail.
The Party Wagon isn't a giant, for-display-only, ball-on-a-stick the size of a small piece of furniture with no playset-type function and which can't be played with like an ordinary ball or potentially handled by children in any reasonable, playable way.

LiamA

Citizen
How many Ultimates April O'Neil did Super7 make? I was thinking of getting it and I see pictures where there is an April with interchangeable heads and one without.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm still salty that the extended version never got a physical release in America. It filled in a bunch of the holes left in the aired version.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'm still salty that the extended version never got a physical release in America. It filled in a bunch of the holes left in the aired version.
Is there anywhere to watch it now? I only ever saw it on YouTube cut into parts years ago, but never got to watch it in full. And recent searches for it have come up short.

They doing one part per season?
Yes. He's reviewing each season individually since there's so much ground to cover in each season.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It used to be streamed on the 4Kids website. But of course it was taken down when Nickelodeon got hold of the turtles and I haven't seen it since.

LiamA

Citizen
Is there anywhere to watch it now? I only ever saw it on YouTube cut into parts years ago, but never got to watch it in full. And recent searches for it have come up short.

Yes. He's reviewing each season individually since there's so much ground to cover in each season.

There is a site called Kim Cartoon that might have it. They have a lot of cartoons. I don't recommend you go to it without an adblocker.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I've been listening to those over the past while. It's been nice to have that confirmation that the series was as good as I remembered it nearly two decades ago.

The next videos should be interesting as I never saw Fast Forward, or the "Lost Season", just Turtles Forever. I just remember it being a continuity mess at the time, and I didn't bother with it...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The next videos should be interesting as I never saw Fast Forward, or the "Lost Season", just Turtles Forever. I just remember it being a continuity mess at the time, and I didn't bother with it...
Yeah, the gratuitous gruesomeness of Season 4 resulted in Fast Forward airing before Season 5, as the higher ups felt Season 4 went too far in that regard.

I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed Fast Forward and Back to the Sewers back when they both first aired, but it has, I admit, been since that first airing when I last saw them, so I've yet to ever give them a fresh perspective.

Top Bottom