New Anime Stream Thread (Also Saturday Morning Cartoons, and bad movie nights)

wentwood

Citizen
TMNT and Transformers were both Saturday Morning shows and TMNT moved to Syndication

TMNT 03 was again on Saturday during the Fox Box era

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
This thread is for Videomaster's streaming show, not for general discussion of cartoons. He streams cartoons on Saturdays, so I can see the confusion with the thread title.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Ah I think I get the confusion now. Yes this thread is basically where I announce what we'll be showing and when we start up.

Case in point we're doing more Christmas stuff this Anime stream. Likely just a bunch of episodes, though I'm gonna try to show Tenchi Movie 2 again.

Really wish I knew when the next Saturday Morning Stream is going to happen, but right now I'm just not sure. One of us works on Christmas Eve, and I doubt many of you would be around anyway on that day.

Then we do have New Years eve/day. I want to imagine early morning of December 31 won't be busy for most folks, but I'm not really sure.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
So this week we finish up Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu with the final ova series Tsuki and I didn't know about till recently. I've read up and it IS a real ending to the show, so this will be interesting.

Then likely a movie. Roommate is talking about showing: Goodbye Don Glees!

After that next week brings a bit of a change. I want to try and include at least one show that we the show runners haven't gotten around to watching yet.

We'll be sticking to 24 episode length, but that could mean anything from Two 24 episode series, to one 24 episode series and two 12 episode series, to four 12 episode series. As long as the length for both 'blocks' ends up being 24 episodes at least. That's the plan.

I'm up next for shows so we'll be doing Maburaho (because I got it for Christmas and have been waiting FOREVER to show this/re-watch it.) and Burst Angel. Because I never got to finish it back in the day and want to finally do that.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Okay so big day tomorrow! Since we can't do the usual stream, I'm doing a special one where Raine and I show eight single episodes of some obscure cartoon shows.

I hope you'll join us and I hope I might be able to show you something you didn't know existed. ^_^

Edit: Just in case a reminder. The stream begins at 9:30 AM EST

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Well one roommate is working, so it's time for another round of Raine and I trying to find shows you may never heard of. (Or hopefully at least never seen.

Come join us tomorrow!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Haven't posted here in a while because I'm honestly not sure anyone is really using this thread, but just in case we start two 'NEW' shows tomorrow.

1. Show By Rock Stars!! The fourth and current final season of Show By Rock. So not really a new show, but meh.

2. Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion. Because damn it no one watched this last season and you should have!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Can't really celebrate my Birthday today. The way my work is I can't justify taking today off. It'll just mess everything up. So instead I'm doing a movie marathon tomorrow as I am able to take tomorrow off.

Be starting at Noon EST (Or 1pm if delayed)
Will be doing a bunch of random movies:
Paycheck (because I do like this movie and it's been years)
The Big Hit (similar reasons)
Dude Where's My Car? (because it's dumb but fun)
Carpool (It's a rather obscure comedy movie. I liked it okay back when I was a kid. Figure it's been decades, so why not a re-visit?)
Stardust (Because I love it)
Marry Me (Because I followed the webcomic back in the day, and am curious to see how the movie is.)

Come join in if you feel like it. I'll just be happy to have a day to relax.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
This I feel is worth mentioning. This Easter weekend. (On the Saturday) We're doing a martial arts movie marathon!

Looking more for the comedy style movies.

We have:
Surf Ninjas
The Last Dragon
3 Ninjas
Shaolin Soccer
Kung Fu Hustle
Beverly Hills Ninja
Bulletproof Monk

Not sure if all will be shown. Might have to cut out Shaolin Soccer, or Beverly Hills Ninja. Gonna make sure the rest get shown though.

As with most marathon streams we'll start probably at 1pm EST.

Top Bottom