Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
From what Zam said, i Think he’ll be fine. This time. EB can go and catch him, but no skill checks are needed this time. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Yeah, Night Cap isn't high enough in the air to be hurt from this throw but if you want to catch him you can without any problem.

Patch

Citizen
Assuming there are no obstacles to Kage and Patch's ascent to where Monday is, I think you can go ahead and narrate what happens when they reach her.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
So...at one point early in the campaign, Patch was staying overnight in the mansion and eventually was in the cave. Did Oracle ever show up on screen? This isn't important or anything, I was just trying to mentally clarify who all had actually seen Oracle and I'm pretty sure that's just Kage and Friday.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Pet health issues again. We're ok right now, but don't wait around for me if I go silent.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, Patch knows Oracle, though I can’t actually remember myself is she’s seen her. I mean, I guess we could go with she has at this point.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Oh, everyone should have heard Oracle at least once. After all, they've stayed in the mansion and she's broadcast her voice. But she doesn't have a holographic projection the way Friday does so most haven't seen her.

Understood, MEDdMI.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Good point. Now that I think of it, I think Patch might be the only one other than Kage who might have seen Oracle onscreen down in the Cave. Everyone hears her, but yeah, she can only appear on the computer monitor in the Cave.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Lucidas hits hard and, I;m guessing, we’re still low on health from our last fight?

We may be in trouble. Well played Zam. :)

Patch

Citizen
BTW, Destron (the player) lost internet a couple days ago and we're not sure when he's getting it back, so Zam may need to auto-pilot Destron (the character) for a bit.

Also I forgot I had Quickdraw so I need to quickly go in and edit something in.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Oh. While I hope he returns with how close we are to the end, I'll respect his decision. May take some recalculating for the fight on my end.

Patch

Citizen
I'm not sure if that's his decision since we last heard from him about 5 days ago. So if you'd rather pause instead, then I'm good with that. We're hoping he'll be able to get back online soon but have no idea when that will actually be.

Top Bottom