Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
If Kage wants to use his hero point on his own Dexterity check, it'll be over 25 and succeed.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
No problem. Since Night Cap has been caught, the laser won't target EB, and nothing else is immediately trying to kill the group, I could advance things slightly if you didn't specifically have anything you wanted to do with EB.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Monday is now safe, right? And we get to tie up Jezejandra? Kage would be very happy having her and 251 soundly restrained.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Depends on what you mean by safe. The raygun has been destroyed but Monday hasn't exactly recovered.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Continue without me for now. Most of my pets are having health/behavioral issues recently.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Quick question. I’m getting back (again) into filling out my recaps for our previous campaigns and… back in uh season 2, after Kage and Friday went to see the mayor, Kage headed the long way home and Friday, after popping into the mansion to stop Tungsten arresting Beathra, she headed to find Patch.

My question is: who gets to the mansion first. Kage, or Patch and Friday?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
My question is: who gets to the mansion first. Kage, or Patch and Friday?

I had to sit and think about it and I think Kage got there first due to the antics going on in the mansion. When Patch and Friday got there, I think things had died down and then everyone could recap.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I would have assumed that Kage would have landed Night Cap closer to the rest of the group and thus closer to the machine. I left the machines on the ground vague since most would be easy to reach.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Should I roll a perception to find it? If not, I can happily have Kage set up him and Night Cap attacking it. Once that’s done, we need to help the glitching Monday.

Top Bottom