Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Still feeling lost. Mostly when I thing of something to say, someone else beats me to it or it becomes irrelevant.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
For those who don't keep up with the General area, Fnu will probably be absent for awhile. Probably best not to go into details unless he feels like talking about it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At least until I'm done making phone calls. But after that I'll probably retreat into my activities and interests.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I have stirred the pot.

Also I hope all is going as well as it may, Fnu. I haven't had a chance to keep up with the larger forums, but hang in there.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Obviously this guy knows what's going on, I plan on trying to get information out of him, so yeah. But I won't be able to make a post till tonight.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Him who? Unless you're talking about Correspondent 251, who is a she. Granted, I'm about to post since she'd respond to the current posts.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I probably won't get a chance to post until Saturday. Too much on my plate right now. If you want to skip me this turn, go ahead.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ok, so… when the damage exceeds the 100 life, it rolls over into Fatal damage right?

Because if so, Kage is about to get wrecked.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Destron, you rolled your d12 special so you don't take damage until the start of your turn. I just listed the 53 damage to state what happened.

Top Bottom