Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
@Patch/Fnu Would another standard action let you do it again? I still have another instance of my Commander power for my next turn.

I can also throw a little healing in the mix, if needed. Straight 20 on a single target up to 3 times over three turns per summoned entity. Honestly more reliable than the damage my summons can do. If Destron, EB and Omega focus on the robots, we can probably heal-tank them pretty effectively.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
sounds good, my heals are only good for 7 life 3 times, and with dee getting weakness-ed... I don't think she'll be hitting as hard as that last turn for a bit.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sounds like a plan!

Also, the 15 life from Patch and 10 from EB will get Omega up, but the Fatal damage will remain until an extended rest, right?

Patch

Citizen
I think it's worth noting that if we don't KO the current set of droids very quickly, they're going to have a lot of reinforcements very soon.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
I want to make sure of something.

Beathra got exactly KOed, but he has a conjured entity that acts on his turn. Does that still get to happen or is it gone with him being KOed. I just want to make sure I understand the order of operations here, it's been a while since it came up. I checked the guide and it looks like the conjured entity shouldn't vanish, but it doesn't directly address the issue of the conjurer being KOed.

I'll go ahead and post for Beathra's part of it and add whatever is appropriate after.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’ve just had a thought. Since Kage will be conscious again, I can simply attack. Or, could I try and potentially pull off the same trick as back during the Ret incident. I.e. go stealth mode and try to roll technology to try and see if Friday can shut them down?

if yes, then i may be able to take out a few.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Oh, wait, I'm clearly not remembering the rules right then. I assumed healing wouldn't take effect till next round.

I've had a lot on my mind lately, obviously some of it has overwritten how this works.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I’ve just had a thought. Since Kage will be conscious again, I can simply attack. Or, could I try and potentially pull off the same trick as back during the Ret incident. I.e. go stealth mode and try to roll technology to try and see if Friday can shut them down?

if yes, then i may be able to take out a few.

It is an option. I will state that the check will be higher since these aren't the same droids and Friday doesn't have Oracle to help her. And like back then, it would be one at a time.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Righty oh. I think I’ll attack then for now, but I’ll keep this as a contingency. Thanks Zam.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
As far as I can tell, Destron posted twice but only one of those is an attack. The other was acknowledging the debuff that was applied and stating that she can see in the dark. The only person still to post is GSO since he was healed.

Top Bottom