Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
We're way overthinking this. I present exhibits A and B:
sddefault.jpg

sddefault (1).jpg

All we need to do is misspell it and it'll be fine. Gohost Ridrl sounds good.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Depressingly, it's actually just one of the Skeleton Warriors guys trying to get by doing rideshare in the gig economy on a bicycle.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Depressingly, it's actually just one of the Skeleton Warriors guys trying to get by doing rideshare in the gig economy on a bicycle.
I’m not sure any of us REALLY appreciated how great the 90s were in regards to toys. 80s gave us the long lasting brands, 2000s gave us nostalgia redos….but the 90s gave us the REALLY weird shit we will never see outside of the online-only boutique lines.

unluckiness

Citizen
The best part was making toylines aimed at children for R-rated movies. I mean, forbidden things do draw interest but what were the toy company executives smoking?

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Kenner got one crazy-big score over on everyone by gambling on Star Wars, then did all the wild shit ever with movie licenses, riding that high until they got eaten by Hasbro. (They weren't all the R-rated ones, but. They sure were a lot of them.)

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Well when you basically have two companies (Hasbro and Mattel) vying for the majority of the toy market in the West, it makes sense.

unluckiness

Citizen
The only thing stopping Hasbro from getting bigger is that they’re completely under The Mouse’s thumb.

unluckiness

Citizen
I quit trading cards and I'd only buy video games based on the card games but even those are garbage. Just give me a few decent AI opponents and a handful of expansions. If I wanted to constantly buy new cards and fight meta all the the time, I'd just buy the actual cards.

Top Bottom