Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
It’s what happens when a figure has an awkward ab crunch due to having essentially no torso and the unfathomable trend among Chinese-language photographers to pose toys with their crotches perpendicular to their torsos.

unluckiness

Citizen
008wuL45gy1hgqel4m51uj36bk4qoe83.jpg
008wuL45gy1hgqel3xx8hj36bk4qoqv6.jpg

Who ordered the four-foot Metroplex that transforms even less than the Hasbro one?

unluckiness

Citizen
Even the Titan who had exposed hands tried to fold them up to be less obvious and opened the shins up. I understand that a toy the size of a 7-year old is unwieldy but surely you can hide the hands at that size.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I ended up buying Twincast Blaster today even though I already have Blaster Billy.

IDK I guess it was just the novelty cuz this is the first time they've released Twincast in the US.

unluckiness

Citizen
Does the tape guy have cracks or stress marks from assembly? I wanted to get Blaster but I saw quite a few problems with his tape guy.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
None that I've noticed on either version of the mold I have.

Only 'problem' I have is entirely a me thing where I need to use a toothpick or whatever as leverage to get the tape guy's head out cuz I have short nails and therefore can't get a grip on his head with just my fingers.

unluckiness

Citizen
Probably because of how tiny they are, the WFC trilogy cassettes had tolerances all over the place.

Eh, I'll probably grab whichever one's still on shelves when I pass by a store. I don't care about either one enough to track one down. Probably because I don’t have his opposite number that I'll keep.

Hope we get some kind of soundwave down the line. Siege is a decent action master and the Netflix cassette player version yellows pretty badly. Wonder what that Leader Soundwave listing is. Would be amusing if it was just a voyager Soundwave repack with all his tapes.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
Personally wouldn't want a Marvel Soundwave since the Decepticons already have so much purple. That said, it's just a quick color swap so I don't see why HasTak don't do it more often. You know, aside from the worship of the cartoon.

One of my go-to shops posted the price for the 18-inch Metroplex. $135 US. Not bad at all. I'll have to deal with him being so much smaller than Omega Supreme but that puts him at around Trypticon height, so it works out, I guess. No Sixgun kinda sucks and Siege Sixgun's too red for this dude.
jfjhd.png

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Personally wouldn't want a Marvel Soundwave since the Decepticons already have so much purple. That said, it's just a quick color swap so I don't see why HasTak don't do it more often. You know, aside from the worship of the cartoon.

One of my go-to shops posted the price for the 18-inch Metroplex. $135 US. Not bad at all. I'll have to deal with him being so much smaller than Omega Supreme but that puts him at around Trypticon height, so it works out, I guess. No Sixgun kinda sucks and Siege Sixgun's too red for this dude.
View attachment 16107
I'm going to wait for a Metrotitan repaint and get that. Just like my Pangu Toys Omegatron and Omega Sentinel, I like different characters with similar designs to have flight differences to give the impression of running changes in designs (different roles, etc).

Also, that Metroplex is available here:

- https://showzstore.com/siyang-culture-y-c001-vladivostok-metroplex_p4908.html

(Btw, what's this thread about exactly?)

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
I dunno, what the thread's about anymore. I don't give a shit about the fiction anymore so I just post transforming robot stuff I find interesting. We used to have lesbian ninjas and Ghost Rider but the lesbian ninja union's on strike and we can't have Ghost Rider around anymore because of Disney's lawyers.
That's a suspiciously good price.
Yeah, it really is but these guys don't post listings half-cocked so I'm inclined to believe it. If Metroplex turns out crap, well, they have a decent return policy, I can directly contact the owner, it's not too much and chances are, I can probably fix it. I'm in.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
we don't have ghost rider, but we do have a legally distinct parody, Spooky Biker.

JUST TRY TO SUE US, DISNEY!

Top Bottom