Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA
fozzie-bear-wow.gif

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
i can't believe my favorite mad doctor scrimblo flatline is getting an actual toy. if he was a deluxe i'd assume he'd be a hoist/trailguy retool like IDW Flatline, but being a voyager has me thinking he might be more like ROTF comics flatline and use the extra mass to turn into a freaking hearse.

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
i can't believe my favorite mad doctor scrimblo flatline is getting an actual toy. if he was a deluxe i'd assume he'd be a hoist/trailguy retool like IDW Flatline, but being a voyager has me thinking he might be more like ROTF comics flatline and use the extra mass to turn into a freaking hearse.
Voyager Armada Red Alert is also listed. I'd guarantee they'll share much of the same tooling

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Imagine you go to the hospital and get greeted with “Hello I’m Doctor Flatline and this is Nurse Killyourface.”
G1 Flatline was unironically a pretty good doctor despite being a former Decepticon.

ROTF Flatline (the original) is more like:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
How has this mold had three releases and miss the character it’s supposed to represent all three times?
IMG_1214.png

unluckiness

Citizen
it works better for breakdown than bulkhead at least
I find it worse. Proportions area wash for either character but the mold at least approximates Bulkhead's kibble distribution and uses Movie Hound's altmode who is Bulkhead adjacent. This doesn't get Breakdown's altmode anywhere in the vicinity of right and the kibble's all wrong. Seeing how the hammer was apparently part of the tooling, the mold was probably doomed to mediocrity from the beginning.

Of course, all of this probably means they're releasing it as zombie Breakdown next exclusive subline.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
You gotta have the "barely looks like the character but has the colors and MAYBE the head" new toy before you get the "looks exactly like a brand new version of the character" new toy. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

It's an homage to all the old FunPub exclusives...?

unluckiness

Citizen
If anything, they should have skipped the middleman and went straight to the DOTM Megatron from Prime Breakdown homage. That was one of the better Funpub ideas and far more fitting for Legacy Bulkhead mold.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
Painted the axe and added a proper tip to the handle instead of just mirroring the top. Now it’s long enough to stand it on the ground and has a cool clear red tip!
IMG_1227.jpeg

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
looks good... still wish it came out of his arm and wasn't its own thing... but that's just the brand brainwashing.
Never have understood the benefit having that unbladed space up front though... that's going to stop the swing just about every time it impacts the target

Top Bottom