Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Not that the CCP is a fan of it but I’d wager that all of IDW’s stories revolving around “government bad, revolution good” would be a bigger sticking point.

Also IDW being so deep in the shitter that they can barely sell enough comics to stay afloat, let alone even think of selling abroad.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
They needed a transformers-themed restaurant and it was more recent and relevant than Maccadam’s I guess. I doubt the CCP censors were all that thorough about the background.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
FEB5889B-E309-4386-8EBE-1E7B18A29C72.jpeg

god I hate the contrast between the gray and white but it actually looks like the reasonably-sized metroplex is gonna make this year. Thought the car FOB was funny at first but seeing that wall of LEDs, that’s actually a pretty clever method of triggering the lights.

This one’s gonna need some paint but I can handle that.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I don't really care about the Legends geewun subhobby but I'm just posting this as an excuse to say It's Morbin' Time.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I like the simple but effective engineering and the city mode does look great with the lights on but dude looks like a goddamn model kit. This is gonna take some TLC. Might not bother with Windblade. Being completely uncolored and nontransforming sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth to paint that up.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I got Buzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper and Kup at Ross today for $8 each.

I already have the OG release of Cliffjumper but he has a bunch of paint scratches on him cause of Hasbro's dumbass decision to cast him in black plastic and paint over in red.

Didn't have Kup and the BB version looks way better than the regular version so why not grab him too?

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
008de00Pgy1hk1m3cyoojj31jk1117hv.jpg
008de00Pgy1hk1m3d2cl9j31111jk4hc.jpg

That's an interesting Cyclonus remold. Usually not a fan of repaints that are clearly somebody from another franchise but that ship's sailed when they made one of the 13 straight up transformer Loki. Thing's cheap, so I might just grab one.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
This isn’t Iron Factory. It’s a new moldthat cribs the IF figure’s transformation but with differences in the molding and engineering. It’s also around voyager size.

This company's called Pangu toys and apparently have zero focus. They’ve so far made an upsized de-samurai'd Iron Factory Lio Convoy, a Legends scale Omega Supreme and the Studio Series scaled Mad Max Movie Bumblebee. They've also remolded and recolored the Lio Convoy into some kind of Gundam homage and released a two-pack of that and a pink Bumblebee with a couple mooncakes.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I bought a Sweep at 50% off but I’m promoting hin to Scourge. The actual Scourge’s blue isn’t nearly as nice as this.
6D0EE15E-5992-44C5-8B0C-2DEAF480B2BE.jpeg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I bought something on eBay.

*takes another sip of rum*

I look forward to remembering what it was.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Picked up Buzzworthy Bumblebee Tow-Line for half price. Glad I didn't pay full for it, this is the floppiest Transformer I've handled in years. Not quite Titaniums bad, but kinda annoying to handle.

Top Bottom