Marvel Toy Thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
Has anyone ever tried using one of the heads from the SHIELD Trooper 2-pack on the MkIII War Machine? I've been wanting a helmetless head for Rhodey for a while now, and one of the SHIELD Trooper heads seems like a decent 'close enough' look for a comic-esque Don Cheadle. =P I'm aware that the neck balljoint on several Legends figures aren't of a standardized size, though.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
New reveals!

I had to preorder the Capcom Iron Man. Even if they misnamed his PROTON CANNON!

Hasbro has, not so subtlety said that they have intentions to complete the "modern yellow and blue" X-Men squad featured in Uncanny #275 this coming year. Wolverine will be out first as part of the X-Men Retro wave.

Sean Whitmore

Citizen
Hasbro has, not so subtlety said that they have intentions to complete the "modern yellow and blue" X-Men squad featured in Uncanny #275 this coming year. Wolverine will be out first as part of the X-Men Retro wave.

If the recent leaks are to be believed, the complete team is already a done deal. Banshee/Gambit/Psylocke in one 3-pack, Forge/Jubilee/Storm in another. Wolverine was the only unknown till now.

That is, unless they also plan on releasing an Xavier with that giant cape and that big, effed-up helmet.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I want Xavier in the giant cape and helmet, Zaladane, Savage Land Rogue, another Magneto, Warbird, Gladiator, and Lilandra. But will take the blue and yellow guys first.

I know they never did Storm, Psylocke, and Jubilee this way in the old Toybiz days. Can't remember if they did Gambit, but love that they're doing them now.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I'm disappointed that Goblin Queen/ Madeline Pryor is seemingly the second unlockable figure on the Ghost Rider HasLab. Since it funding may not happen let alone the second tier.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I haven't picked up any Legends in awhile(think the last one was comic Ms Marvel?), but there is one I'd buy ASAP if they made her, but at this point I doubt she's happening anytime soon. All the spider and symbiote stuff over the years and still no Mania? 😭
Bet we'll get Andi as Silence first. A design I like waaaaay less.

Top Bottom