List of Transformers Products Purchased in 2023

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My Rumble Pre-order finally shipped from BBTS this past Friday! DHL is taking forever to get it to me though.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
^I probably should've gone with BBTS for him. I think that my PO is through Amazon though, and it'll be a while before he arrives.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I went with BBTS as they have great service and they had a pre-order open for it after everyone else had sold out. And, of course, I never saw it in stores.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I gave up on waiting for BBTS to get Devcon in, and ordered him from Amazon a couple weeks ago. Well, a third party seller on Amazon. They say it's shipped, but no change beyond the claim that it's shipped out.

I hate waiting.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Got in the other day:
SS Optimus Primal
SS Mirage

I find my self messing around with Primal more than Mirage, with Mirage, I only transformed him once to vehicle mode and honestly, I think to much attention was given to the vehicle mode than the transformation, its not that enjoyable, espeically the crotch area, its rather troublesome, Primal is pretty good, thou I wish they used the trick that the mainline ROTB figure used to store the beast mode feet, so if they do a proper MP Optimus Primal, based upon the movie look, I hope they use all of the best ideas from the Primal figures over the years

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
To be fair, Porsches in general are kind of a pain in the crotch, so it checks out.

Echowarrior

Citizen
First update for December! And yes, I did order two of the same thing. Was in a rush, got mixed up.

Echowarrior

Citizen
From the looks of things, the end of the year is going to be very busy for me. I can live with that.

Top Bottom