LGBTQ+ Transformers fan thread

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i mean yeah but i don't want to be like this

talking about 'constantly planning on coming out but never doing it' obviously here not the whole 'being ace and enby' bit

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
qgKICge.jpeg

I want to see Mister Universe or whatever contestants do that.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
are personal pictures ok here? I'll put it under a spoiler just in case
I'm the tall one with purple hair
IMG_20221022_113813089.jpg

At the end of October I visited my long distance girlfriend(and her wife) for the first time and it was so amazing being in a progressive(despite being in texas) city where I could fully openly be myself with people I love.
I'm planning on moving out there eventually, and I can't wait.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oh man, Kevin Conroy, voice of Batman, passed away. I was surprised when I found out he was gay before. He was very handsome when he was younger and in soap operas too.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
guess who never came out despite saying she would and even had the letter written and ready to go

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

why am i like this lmao

You have your reasons, and they are valid.
When the time is right for you, and only you, you will do it. When you haven’t, or don’t, or won’t, then the time is not right for you. And there is nothing wrong with that.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Now, I don't want to sound negative, because people gotta be themselves and that's always a journey, but... you kind of put a lot of effort in for nothing to change. I mean, you covered the spectrum, and you're still in love with the same person you started with.

*sarcasm*

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Went to a TDOR event earlier tonight and I am feeling a bit belligerent; after the event, I was at a restaurant with gender-neutral bathrooms (with corresponding signage). While there, I watched a cishet woman walk towards the bathrooms, see the signs, then walked back to her husband in confusion to ask what she should do and where. You know who else needs to ask permission from the man of the house on where and when to go to pee? The family dog. Are you the family pet dog, bitch?? Do better.

#thecisarenotok

🀣🀣🀣

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
this isn't me moving forward at all in transitioning (or even starting) but uhh i just learned planned parenthood operates under an informed consent model for GAHT????????

holy shit???????? i had no idea

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Good and bad news from Japan...
(Spoiler'd as it might be upsetting)

Japan court upholds ban on same-sex marriage but raises rights issue.

_127832367_gettyimages-1245222384.jpg

"A Tokyo court has upheld a ban on same-sex marriage in Japan, but also said that the ban was a violation of human rights.

The compensation case was brought by four couples who claimed the law was discriminatory.

Japan is currently the only G7 nation that does not recognise same-sex marriage.

Campaigners have welcomed the ruling as an indication to the government that it needs to change the law..."

Sources:

- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63807092

- https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...smisses-damages-suit-by-same-sex-couples.html

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen

The Willow show is out and apparently there's lesbians. Can anyone confirm if it's the princess or not?

I'd like to see gay males. They're usually as commited husbands tho.

Oh there was a pair of warriors in the Wheel of Time show.

Top Bottom