LGBTQ+ Transformers fan thread

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Just posting here to say that I've come to the conclusion that I don't particularly care what you view me as as long as it is 'not male', so you can consider me to be either a trans woman or a femme enby, it doesn't ultimately matter. I'm just myself and I am who I am.

Marduk

Citizen
Not trans, but gay with maybe some bi curiosity thrown in there.

Into bears & chubby guys and stuff like that.

Am VERY pissed at the damage being done to the trans community in places like Texas. Most of my friends there are actively working on trying to get that stopped.

So. Uh. Do I fit in here?

~Marduk (I'm not sure if we had a LGBTQ+ thread before the board died / whatevered and it's been forever since I've posted here)

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I honestly don't recall if we had one or not. There was in P&R, but that was mostly for news discussion...

I don't really feel comfortable speaking for anyone else in the matter of what's ok to discuss here, but, like, I'm sure anyone's welcome to discuss trans issues here. If we want to go broader, it might be best to start a separate general LGBTQ thread so this one doesn't get accidentally co-opted.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, the old boards had a thread like this in General, and LGBTQ issues were also discussed there.
And hey, I like big guys too!

Oh, and I don't recall if I've mentioned this yet, but I highly recommend the webcomic OhJoySexToy (not linked for obvious reasons, add a .com at the end). Started out as sex toy reviews, but now is largely fictional and non-fictional stories from various artists with different views and experiences. Very LGBTQ friendly, includes frank sex/gender discussions and yes, it does get lewd at times.

Marduk

Citizen
Yeah, I wonder if it would be better to have a separate LGBTQ+ thread? I'm not sure how much I can contribute to Trans discussions, as I'm still kind of learning about it. But I'm definitely here for support if anyone needs it!

~Marduk

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
This page is five posts and over one month.

Just change the thread title and make this the LGBT+ thread. It's got a "T" in for a reason. Threads organize content, not abstract concepts, and there isn't any content here to subdivide.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm not a LGBTQ+ member but I'm in the process of making a thread about gender issues and Transformers. I don't think such a thread will replace this one here, but if it gets the green light from the staff, it might be an interesting place to visit and possibly contribute to?

Anyway, as part of my (admittedly short/shallow) research, I came across some of these links, which might be interesting?

I haven't read all of them, so please excuse me if I've posted anything irrelevant, etc.

"Transformers: 10 Best LGBTQ+ Characters From The Comics":
- https://www.cbr.com/transformers-lgbtq-characters/

"Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers":

- https://bleedingcool.com/comics/lug-anode-trans-transformers-lost-light/

"The Transformers as Transgender?" - http://www.comicbookbin.com/transgenderTransformers001.html

24d6036c8fbdb20ba788d86820564284.jpg

And...

FPNvUqHVgAA74vL.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Me: I've finally come to a satisfactory conclusion about my identity. Time to try out some new styles, figure out what it means to be me... Maybe if I just...

Brain: That's a pretty woman in the mirror.

Me: What?

Brain: What?

Welp... time to go figure that whole experience out.

Like... Is anyone else's brain like that when it comes to queer identity? Just dropping brief emotional bombs and just effing off, whistling innocently?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Oh yeah I haven't mentioned this here yet but, uh, I'm non-binary now!

To be more specific, I've slowly came to the realization that my feminine identity is more important to my self-identification and how I view myself vs me being strictly part of the gender binary. So as of a few weeks ago, I've begun describing my gender identity as just 'feminine' and will refer to myself as being a feminine enby. (I also will still refer to myself as being a woman but I am allowed to do this. My self-identification concerns myself and other people cannot tell me how I can and cannot view or refer to myself.)

This post still remains accurate, by the way. You can still call me a woman if you want.
Just posting here to say that I've come to the conclusion that I don't particularly care what you view me as as long as it is 'not male', so you can consider me to be either a trans woman or a femme enby, it doesn't ultimately matter. I'm just myself and I am who I am.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Title changed
That works. Honestly, with as slow as the boards are, post-reset, it makes more sense. I just knee-jerk'd to the way things were before XD

On the personal front, I think I'll be stealing a page from Viola's post above and sticking with non-binary/genderfluid + Fem-Presenting. Leastways, till I get clearer instructions from the ol' brain meats.

My only frustration with all this is that I have an abundance of body hair which does not sit well with my desired body image. The beard was easy enough to get rid of, but beyond that, I am hairy as a Hobbit. Been considering strategic applications of hair-removal stuff for when I want to show more skin, since razors are not an option due to scars from less than healthy anxiety outlets.

Positive note, though, I don't tear up my own skin so much now that I've started opening up to being trans, so... that's a plus!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I refuse to wax hair away. Nair is painless, lasts a bit longer than shaving, but kinda gross to use, and hard to use in areas you can't see/reach easily. These days I just borrow TMM's electric trimmer when I feel like shaving.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Ping me if science discovers something that works on monster hair.
This. I actually jammed a full electric barber razor when my brother decided to prank me while shaving my head. He ran it down my spine and it caught and jammed on my back hair.

Top Bottom