LGBTQ+ Transformers fan thread

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Hi! I'm fine with the label trans woman, but really I consider both my gender and sexuality to be "lesbian"
she/they pronouns

Used to post here some years ago as Silent_Magnus, but stepped away from transformers as a hobby while I figured myself out
Finally getting back into it now that I have a much healthier relationship with both myself and my hobbies!(and also cause my girlfriend's wife is a huge transformers nerd as well)
First of all, always nice to “meet” another poly person (or at least a person in a polycule). 👋🏼 And it’s amazing someone in your polycule (a metamour, no less) also loves TFs. Being in a polycule with someone who loves TFs; THAT’S the dream right there. 😍 I’ve had to be more closeted most my life about being a TFs fan than I’ve had to be about being trans.😅 Still am with most of the queer community in my current area that I know, as they’re all info fashion, kink, crocheting, and drinking…and I like people that are also cars and animals some times.🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

I’ve wondered for a while if I’m a lesbian, bc my relationship with the masculine gender has completely shifted after my transition. Having TWO masculine-of-center partners however I’ve had to recant that sentiment. 😅

Now I wonder if I’m more pansexual or omnisexual some of the time (bc I see gender, and sometimes certain expressions affect how I am attracted to someone, or if I’m attracted to someone at all, as I am also ace-fluid), and I haven’t had too many romantic relationships one way or another to know what sort of romantic orientation I have.

And good for you! I can relate! (I never stepped away, but my gender definitely played a role in the hobby for me also for sure).

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I love being polyamorous! It brings me joy seeing how loved my girlfriend is 🥰
my girlfriend, her wife and another one of her partners actually started a transformers animated podcast a little while ago! It only got a few episodes before they went on hiatus tho(I haven't actually listened to it yet because of that)Link to the first episode
Warning: while the podcast is about a children's show the language will likely be very nsfw and adult 😅

And yeah sexuality is so weird, when I was first figuring out gender stuff there was definitely awhile where I was heavily considering if I was into guys

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oh if cartoons are involved, I saw the first ep of Dead End Paranormal Park and the bigger person is trans. Apparently crushes on a Logan, who I don't know reciprocates or not (I just saw clips)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
And for those aghast at the current US legal system...

(Spoiler'd as it might be upsetting)

1656911468928.jpg

Meanwhile in the UK...

"...
New offices, schools, hospitals and entertainment venues will be expected to have separate male and female lavatories, government sources have confirmed, in a move to curb the sole installation of gender-neutral facilities.

Ministers will formally announce this week that they will prevent non-residential buildings from being built solely with “universal” lavatories. The move will involve changes to building regulations and planning guidance.

The plans, headed by the equalities minister, Kemi Badenoch, were quietly approved last month, the Sunday Telegraph reported. The government has said some children are avoiding using lavatories at school because they only have access to gender-neutral facilities..."

(Source: - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-to-be-compulsory-in-all-new-public-buildings ) [/spoilet]

Last edited:

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Hello, everyone!

I created a Discord server exclusively for LGBTQ+ Transformers fans and their allies! Trans Trans Formers Fans

So hey, I don't want to cause off site drama, but I was kicked from this discord for 'not being active enough' apparently, as was my partner, despite my partner being fairly active in it, and then a mutual friend was kicked for asking what was going on. So just as a head's up, this is likely not a safe space.

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Yeeeah, like, I wasn't super active, but, like, I'm a 40 year old with a full time job, a partner and hobbies. If they're looking for intense posting habits, well, I'm not it. *shrugs* My heart ain't broken. Some of the comments I've seen tossed around there are... not great when it comes to neurodivergence, especially in regards to people who suffer from depression or anxiety and being someone with both issues pretty much omnipresent in my life, it's a little hard for me to feel terrible about losing access.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
bunch of pricks kicked me out just for asking about it. I'm not happy at all with how that place is run, it's very much a 'my friends club' in all the worst ways of middle-school kids ... a shame really, It didn't start out that way.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
bunch of pricks kicked me out just for asking about it. I'm not happy at all with how that place is run, it's very much a 'my friends club' in all the worst ways of middle-school kids ... a shame really, It didn't start out that way.
Well, it's their loss. The Allspark has (always?) had a rep for being more inclusive, right? If so, you could always ask the admin here if they could add a "TRANS-Formers" room to the Allspark's Discord?

If you've not joined their Discord yet, I'm sure we can share an invite link with you.

Anyway, in other news, Vox just released this vid. I'm not sure if this is "old news" for most people here, but for non-Trans, non-American folks like myself, it was rather informative about US schools.

(Spoiler'd as it might be upsetting)

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
The Allspark has (always?) had a rep for being more inclusive, right?
This is definitely light-years better than most online communities. I mean we have an LGBT thread pinned in the general forum. And it's not full of bigoted BS! So that's nice.

And yeah, sadly that's about par for the course.

Last edited:

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I just remember I signed up for this server, which I am also no longer allowed on apparently.

Lulzz.

I’m barely active on the Allspark, let alone a discord server. Well, to be fair, I do use discord for one of my jobs. But that’s for work, which is lgbtq related. My other job is also lgbtq related. So I do a f-ton of discussion related to lgbtq stuff every effing day. Lgbtq issues are literally the center of BOTH my jobs.

But I didn’t give them attention in their wittle wee suhvuh. So now I’m not allowed to attend. Myeh.🤷🏻‍♀️😆

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
(Warning: - As my post below may contain or deal with sensitive issues, I have retroactively put it behind "spoiler tags" to avoid any accidental reading and/or as much negative feelings to those easily offended or upset by them.

Thanks for your time and warm regards,

Primal).

Hi folks,

I posted an answer to a question about homosexuality and Christianity at another thread at this site. I wanted to link the thread here as it might be relevant, and also to come clean about my background and/or views. I'm not posting it here to bleed out the discussion to this thread but as "due diligence" rather than to troll (and to give those wishing to counter/question the points in the thread a heads-up). I will understand fully if anyone wishes to block me if my views at that thread are considered inappropriate/not relevant to their needs.

I hope posting the link here is ok:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/serious-theological-question-for-mature-christians.712/

Feel free also to engage in the topic at that thread if you wish.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Hi folks,

I posted an answer to a question about homosexuality and Christianity at another thread at this site. I wanted to link the thread here as it might be relevant, and also to come clean about my background and/or views. I'm not posting it here to bleed out the discussion to this thread but as "due diligence" rather than to troll (and to give those wishing to counter/question the points in the thread a heads-up). I will understand fully if anyone wishes to block me if my views at that thread are considered inappropriate/not relevant to their needs.

I hope posting the link here is ok:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/serious-theological-question-for-mature-christians.712/

Feel free also to engage in the topic at that thread if you wish.

Thanks for your time.

Hi while I appreciate that this was likely coming from a place that you thought was positive, and I'm not trying to scold you for wanting to share, it may be helpful to note that many LGBT+ individuals have a considerable amount of religious trauma and actively avoid topics regarding religion and it's opinion of us.

I'm glad you'd like feedback or discussion but it may be a bit kinder to let people find/engage with the other thread on their own rather than bringing it here. I'm not saying you have to take this down, apologize or anything else, I just wanted to make you aware for at least future interactions. Thank you.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Hi while I appreciate that this was likely coming from a place that you thought was positive, and I'm not trying to scold you for wanting to share, it may be helpful to note that many LGBT+ individuals have a considerable amount of religious trauma and actively avoid topics regarding religion and it's opinion of us.

I'm glad you'd like feedback or discussion but it may be a bit kinder to let people find/engage with the other thread on their own rather than bringing it here. I'm not saying you have to take this down, apologize or anything else, I just wanted to make you aware for at least future interactions. Thank you.
(NOTE: - In the interests of avoiding any unnecessary negative feelings to those unfamiliar with my previous post, this has been hidden inside "spoiler tags". The previous post has also been hidden that way, for similar reasons. Thank you for your understanding.)

Hi!

Yes, I completely agree. This thread should be a safe, positive space for people and it's a bit privileged of me to have posted that. My apologies.

I'm a bit aware of the trauma related to the issues you mentioned and I considered them prior to posting but I didn't want to be duplicitous and "have my cake and eat it" by posting (hopefully) positive posts here (prior to these last two?) while posting something possibly at odds with that somewhere else at the same website. I didn't want to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, as it were. I just wanted to give everyone here the right to block me if they so wished, to report my post if it was counter to the rules and/or to address it head-on too.

Just for the record, I'm pro LGBQT+ rights, as far as my limited understandings of the issues are and the only things I will post here are aimed at being positive too.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Primal.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
I just want to say I genuinely appreciate your response and your kind words. I felt a bit odd even saying anything, because it's so easy to have what you're trying to get across be misconstrued, and I'm thankful to you for clarifying a bit about your reasoning. It helps to keep things understandable and kind, and really that goes a long way with, at the least, me. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom