[IC] Nighthaze - The offical unoffical sequel to STOMP

TerraSqueek

Citizen
"A-are you calling me weak?" It was unclear if the girl simply failed to understan what was said or if it was some part of her larger indocturnation. But any argument cut off on her end as she swooned and steadied herself against the bed. The medication really had done wonders, considering. But she was still augmented heavily for someone who probably had some acutal growing left to do, and the fact that the young bat pony was even this functional so soon after her dose said something to the effecacy of the treatment. And, perhaps, just how utterly horrific it was to use such a thing as a party favor.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
"Weak? No. To have survived what you just went through, you're anything but weak.

"I will say though, my grandfather has told me stories about pre-Sunfall when he and this lady right here actually met the actual Luna. If you want to really learn about her, who she really used to be, you have a source right here that actually met the real deal!"

Shadewing

Citizen
Rhapsody looks sternly to Moonbeam. "Īe, watashi wa anata o baka to yonde imasu." She states in Neighponese. "As Hazy says; The Weak die. You survive. Barely. There is no knowledge, that is not power. Being stupid, being ignorant is not being strong. You are strong willed, and that is ALL that is keeping you alive; that and the fact that Luna saw fit to guide you here to me." She says as she steps closer. "I said before, I don't care if you like you me. I don't give a buck what lies you've been indocrinated with. I will force every vial of Heliodryl I find on you if I have to. I will very much be the villian of your story if that is what it takes; but you WILL survive, you will get stronger mentally and physically. I will not ALLOW you to die on my watch." She says and the looks to the others. "And THAT goes for the rest of you as well!"

Translation:
No, I am calling you stupid.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scar let couldn’t help smiling at Rhapsody vehement ‘threat’ of help.

“I guess more of Grandads stories are true than I gave him credit for.“

Then he let out a low chuckle.

”Don’t worry, we’ll get those vials of Heliodryl and we’ll do a sterling job of it too.”

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Tipple was aware that the Captain and Haze would be back from their excursion, and had made their way back to the church. Eventually, Tipple's head arrived at Moony's room, craning around the doorjamb, followed by the rest of them a moment later. "Eh, ki - er, Moony, still with the living I see," Tipple said with a nervous chuckle, trying not to wince at the poor thing's ongoing pain. Tipple had rarely seen anypony in a state like Moonbeam's, but was always aware that just the wrong string of bad luck could put Tipple theirself in the same situation. Tipple imagined for a moment their own synthetic skeleton and pelt burning against their own muscle, the truce between flesh and composite broken down, and another wave of pity for the kid struck them. "I meant ter check in with the two of you," Tipple said with a nod to Hazy and Scarlet, "hear how the situation is looking on the ground. S'pose I'm a little anxious cooped up at the 'otel."

Caldwin

Citizen
"I was hoping to wait for the rest of us to arrive. Who's left? Night Cap and Kai? Heh! I oughtta see how he likes getting scruffed."

TerraSqueek

Citizen
The chastisement clearly upset Moonbeam. Enough that one could probalby acutally see her glare though the waterfall of mane which she used to cover her right eye most of the time. But as expected of a girl her age she also remained quiet. The whole thing so much bigger and more cowing than she'd expected. Instead of lashing out, she sulked and waited for the rest of the makeshift team to return. Turning away form everyone to hide the look of shame plastered on her face.

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy sighed. She hadn't meant to be harsh. The last thing she meant was to be harsh. But she could see this cult was doing Moonbeam a lot of harm.

Still, lectures over. Now she just wanted to comfort the poor girl. She'd been through so much.

Silently, she sat down beside Moonbeam and put a hoof around her, hoping she wouldn't fight out of it. "I'm glad you're alive," she muttered quietly.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap makes his way to the secret sanctuary on his first couple of tries! He's a bit more glum than when everyone left.

"Is everyone back?"

Caldwin

Citizen
"Still waiting for Kai," Hazy answered. "Why so glum, chum?"

Yes, I know Dana won't be coming back. But storywise, Hazy would still think Kai should be coming back. Not sure what the plan is for writing her out.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"It feels like weeks have gone by already. The stakes got a lot heavier since breakfast."

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy scoffs a bit at Night Cap's words. "You don't know the half of it," she tells the earth pony who wasn't even at the bank to know what was happening. "I was going to wait for Kai, but he seems to be running late." It struck Hazy as odd that Kai, the one who was so punctual that he scruffed her and dragged her into a meeting, was the one who was missing. Should she be worried about the absence?

She shook out of it and turned to the forth wall. "Tell you what, viewer...you saw Scarlet and I at the bank. You know the story. Are you really interested in seeing my recount everything word for word? Didn't think so. Instead, enjoy this montage."

A montage of storytelling happens while music plays.

Shadewing

Citizen
Rhapsody looks to Hazy. "If you're done talking with a wall, we can get on with Planning. Unfortunately there was something that came up that Kai had to attend to, and might not be joining us for awhile." The old mare says with a faint sigh. "So, our time table seems to have moved up some, but I don't think it changes too much of what has to be done. And I will allow a loophole to the conditions of this mission; Archer is not bank staff, so harming him will not effect the rewards of this mission; but I would strongly advise against attacking him just becuase he shows up. I would still vastly prefer if this mission went off without a fight and harming others, even rich idiots like him. But he also seems like the type that might be trouble."

Caldwin

Citizen
Rhapsody looks to Hazy. "If you're done talking with a wall, we can get on with Planning.

Hazy pouted and gave a dejected look to the viewers. After all, she hadn't asked to be the fourth wall breaker. It just seemed to be her lot in life.

Unfortunately there was something that came up that Kai had to attend to, and might not be joining us for awhile."

Hazy became even more dejected. Out of all her new friends, she had liked Kai the most. Maybe it was because he was the first one she'd met, the first one she'd opened up to. She hung her head.

"May be for the best. He did express some nervousness about this being his first time on the edge."

"So, our time table seems to have moved up some, but I don't think it changes too much of what has to be done. And I will allow a loophole to the conditions of this mission; Archer is not bank staff, so harming him will not effect the rewards of this mission; but I would strongly advise against attacking him just becuase he shows up. I would still vastly prefer if this mission went off without a fight and harming others, even rich idiots like him. But he also seems like the type that might be trouble."

Hazy grinned. So there was a loophole!

[Please oh please let this gonk be trouble.]

TerraSqueek

Citizen
"So there may be a chance for me to be useful?" The filly muttered as she spread her wings a bit. Still she was clearly not up to full snuff with things. Her body moving slowly and struggling to get back in to a proper coordination between the biological and the technological.

If there was one thing she hated as much as heretics, it was the elite. Those who still drew succor from the old ways of sun worship. Or so she understood it.

She wouldn't mind getting in on teaching them a lesson.

Caldwin

Citizen
"If Archer decides to be a gonk," Hazy replies with a grin, "I think you'll be far more useful than I'll be. And I truly hope he decides to be a gonk."

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At Hazys oddly meta talk, Scarlet merely raised an eyebrow. Signals being well, a bit ‘odd’, seemed to be a family thing. Same as Spectrums being good at reading them. Thus he said in a low, (only slightly teasing) tone of voice.

”Mares, Gentlecolts and everyone. Crackles is experiencing technical difficulties right now.” He also couldn’t help a mischievous smirk.

Then his ear was caught by Rhapsody’s adminission regarding Archer and how, should he be a problem, they were ok (ish) to hand out an ‘educational’ punish,ent to him. Scarlets smirk turned decidedly sinister as he started to laugh. A very malevolent laugh.

”Oh? Oh goody!”

Top Bottom