[IC] Nighthaze - The offical unoffical sequel to STOMP

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Shadewing

Citizen
Greenback smiles to the couple. "I'm glad that you have everything sorted. Hopefully you'll have a pleasent experience banking with us. "

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“I think we will, “Scarlet said with a chuckle. “Have a goid day.”

As he headed to the door, he looked over at Hazy and said. “Can we stop off and get a coffee or a stiff drink on the way back. I have a headache brewing.”

Caldwin

Hanging Out
Citizen
Hazy winced. "I'm not the boss of you. I could use a stiff drink myself. But it's probably better we keep a clear head, especially if that gonk brother of his intends to use the heliodryl tonight. Plus I want to check up on Moony. But maybe on coffee to go wouldn't be a bad idea."

It may have struck Scarlet that Hazy seemed rather serious and determined compared to her usual head banging, bratty self. The situation with Moon Beam must really be getting to her.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scarlet shook his head.

”Yeah, you’re right. Coffee to go it is then.”

once they were on the street, Scarlett looked over at Hazy, realising that something was clearly bothering his usually tough-as-nails not-sister.

Don’t worry, Moony will be ok. And, once we deal with Archer and his braindead posturing. She’ll stay that way. I mean, apart from her chrome addiction.

Then he smirked, hoping this might buck up her spirits.

Ok. How about this. If we run into Archer while on the job tonight. You punch his lights out. We just… won’t tell Rhapsody about that part.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“Signal has been restored.”

Smiling broadly, Scarlet chuckled.

”Ok Little Miss Beatdoown. Maybe not THAT much (deserved) punishment. Though I’m not saying I object to pounding a little sense into him. I mean, you do know your way around a good fistfight.

‘Even though I’ve had to drag your hooves out of the fire several times. Most of those,” he winked, “ dear old Grandad does not know about.”

Caldwin

Hanging Out
Citizen
Hazy winced. "Grandpa was better at fighting with his fists. I fight better with tech. Still doesn't hold back the Signal temper," she said almost self deprecatingly. "Stupid brawling genes! That's why our grandparents have so many scars and broken bones that never healed right ya know. Always thinking with their egos!"

Top Bottom