Hyrule Town Square

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
There IS another possibility. The 'Faron Zonai' could be a successor civilization taking the NAME of the Zonai while not technically BEING Zonai, biologically(or at least not FULLY Zonai). We know that the Zonai and the Hylians can inter-breed. It's the only way Zelda can have the blood of the Light Sage and the blood of the Time Sage within her. What if after the Imprisoning War a group of Hylians with Zonai blood broke away from Hyrule and founded a small kingdom in the Faron region. They could have been making repairs to the non-yeeted-into-the-sky Zonai ruins for centuries resulting into the architectural changes you see. They could have easily declined in population until the few survivors of the tribe simply assimilated into the general Hylian population. Or maybe after centuries of cultural shifts and migrations they became the Sheikah.

Shadewing

Citizen
Well, not sure I'm getting all the Sage's wills; the last 3 are all locked behind King Gleeok fights...

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
My thing is the maps like how I was able to show the design and breakdown segments of the LttP Maps on the oldspark(rip)
I did a quick and cheap version here
lightworld_largeseg.JPG

This is an easy way to play with the map design for the developers

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I've learned for Gleeoks, a Lynel bow and lots of Keese or other eyeballs and wings help greatly. Finally took down the Fire Gleeok on Hylia Lake Bridge and the Thunder one near the southern hills near the former Horse God Spring.

Shadewing

Citizen
I've learned for Gleeoks, a Lynel bow and lots of Keese or other eyeballs and wings help greatly. Finally took down the Fire Gleeok on Hylia Lake Bridge and the Thunder one near the southern hills near the former Horse God Spring.

The falcon bow also works, if you have the materials for it. Any x3 bow will work well. And yes, plenty of eyeballs. I took down the Hylia bridge one today for a quest.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
TotK minor boss spoiler ahead

So yeah got myself backed into a corner with gloom hands and had no chance to excape and had to engage THEY TURN INTO PHATOM GANON OMFG!!!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Yep! Every time too. I got lucky with my first Gloom Hands encounter that I was in a cave and had a ledge to escape too and snipe them. But then I saw the boss name pop up and freaked since it was only a few hours into the game. Somehow the second phase never spawned in though and I no-ped out of that cave with Ascend as fast as I could before the game might correct itself.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
The falcon bow also works, if you have the materials for it. Any x3 bow will work well. And yes, plenty of eyeballs. I took down the Hylia bridge one today for a quest.
I lucked into that quest about a half hour after taking it down.

Now that we don't have remote bombs, does anyone have a better way to lure a Molduga than trying to run out of the way as it bursts out of the sand, and bomb arrowing it in the air? I usually take a few hits this way.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Haven't messed around in the the desert much, but maybe ultrahand something into the air and then let it drop? I think I saw a clip of someone doing that with a backpack korok.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, in the past,
it is evident that at least the Great Sky Island was originally on the ground before it was sent up into the sky. This may also be true for all of the other sky islands, but I'm not sure.

What I'm wondering is, where on the ground was the Great Sky Island originally? And any of the other islands?

Shadewing

Citizen
I lucked into that quest about a half hour after taking it down.

Now that we don't have remote bombs, does anyone have a better way to lure a Molduga than trying to run out of the way as it bursts out of the sand, and bomb arrowing it in the air? I usually take a few hits this way.

Find safe ground, Lob something in the sand to get its attention, then bomb arrows. Basically same tactic as botw

Shadewing

Citizen
Its been awhile since I plated BOTW, but my tactic was "Get to safe ground. Roll bomb across sand, get his attention blow his ass up and attack." its not 1:1 but I can get on a rock that he's not gonna get me, I throw an item to roll acoss the sand, use bomb arrows to blow his ass up, then attack." Though I'll admit the first time I come across one I was completely lost on how to fight them without the remote bombs so just noped hard out of that fight. Then several days later it hit my autistic brain that I just manually throw shit at it.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
BotW I just got on high ground and chucked bombs until it's stunned then g up to wail on them.

TotK I haven't ventured out into the desert that much.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Something interesting of note.

You know how Death Mountain looks to be spewing Gloom in this game? Well, head up to the mountain's summit BEFORE you team up with Yunobo (which kicks off the quest to reach the Fire Temple), and you will find that the mouth of the volcano is completely quiet and Gloom-free, with only some black rocks inside its crater and nothing flowing out of it up into the air. You can even walk around atop the floor of the crater freely, with no enemies or hazards to be found anywhere, and without ever falling down into the volcano since there's no hole to fall into.

Bringing Yunobo up there with you instead shows the volcano's mouth to be oozing with Gloom and has that giant magma monster Moragia inside it, whose defeat does lead you to fall inside the mountain.

Shadewing

Citizen
Even if you DO bring him, if you head towards the crater without triggering his cut scene, like I did expecting him to still be following, you find that.

Caldwin

Citizen
I just killed all the monsters in Lurelin. I have two main goals right now: get the rest of the Froggy armor and restore Lurelin.

Glitch

Citizen
The Great Deku looked rather gloomy so I cured that with some bomb flowers and swordplay, lets just say it solved some farming problem I had before. Next I fixed up a new pad near Tarrey Town. I wonder if by the third game that house will still stand.

Caldwin

Citizen
I have the Frog Armor upgraded to the first star. Now I just need some Sticky Lizards and Horriblin Horns to get them to level two and I will never have to worry about rain again. 😁

Caldwin

Citizen
That's Lurelin Village all rebuilt and pristine.Still got to level up that Frog Armor.

Top Bottom