HasLab Victory Saber

Blot

Citizen
Not really since they don't do anything to fill the many gaps in Unicron's wings, or inside the planet mode teeth, or hands...

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Not really since they don't do anything to fill the many gaps in Unicron's wings, or inside the planet mode teeth, or hands...
They fill "gaps" or holes, so they fulfill a similar purpose.

Most gap-filler kits don't fill in every gap or screwhole either.

I would never use screw covers. I want to be able to fix things.

I usually just paint over them with a similar paint to the surrounding area (if I really want to hide them).

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Got to open mine and fiddle with it for about 20 minutes.

His right antenna (from my perspective looking at him) Was on backwards (the flat ledge at the bottom of one side should be on the outside to stop it from flopping down.) Easy to finesse it off and put it on the other way. Yay. Perfect.

WOW the Brain of Courage is TIIIIIINNNNY.

Otherwise I've taken out saber and put him back in. Fun.

I have not transformed either yet but am looking forward to it. No flaws other than the fixed antenna yet.

-ZacWilliam, I even transformed the micromasters and had no issues with legs poping off.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I envy those who have had a chance to fiddle about with their Victory Saber toys. Stupid job...stupid real life demands...I wish I could catch a break already...

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Tell it brother, tell it. I was able to open the shipping box and take a quick second to marvel at VS (and to ensure that nothing glaringly obvious was wrong). Can't wait until life, the universe and everything slows down enough for me to really enjoy opening him!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So far I've:

*Taken all the pieces out.

*Assembled accessories and bots in the mode they come in and put together the stand

*Fixed the antenna

* Taken Saber out of Star Saber

*Transformed Saber to robot.

*Taken out BoC

*Put BoC and Saber back together and put them back in Star Saber.

*Transformed Victory Leo to Lion and back.

*Transformed the Micromasters

Not sure when I am going to have time to transform Saber and Star Saber or make Victory Saber. Maybe tomorrow afternoon? Christmas coming up means busy busy Zac.

-ZacWilliam, Also Nope Not putting stickers on this. He looks plenty good enough without.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I took it all out. Got it in Victory Saber mode. And that’s been it. I was eyeballing him today while getting ready for work.
Wish the sword was 1.5 - 2” longer. Wish the wings had an extra .5 - to 1” on them.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Right now, my set is in its combined jet mode but with Saber in robot mode riding atop the combined jet mode's V-Star portion, using the Star Saber helmet's antennae as joystick controls, like this:

Saber_and_vstar.jpg

Except, the Saber figure's legs are too big to fold up like that, and are instead splayed outward and angled as forward as possible.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
DNA Designs has a set coming. I love that bigger sword. Everything else, meh. I’m cool with the cannons. Don’t care about the faceplate. Wings are a too big IMO.

Dake

Citizen
I was looking at the old v new and could see no discernible difference. I guess the mouthplate is thicker maybe?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It kinda looks like the eyes blend into the face more than on the official one, which doesn't look any better.

I like the longer blade, but where does it store in jet mode? I presume it's too long to store inside Star Saber's legs.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
DNA Designs has a set coming. I love that bigger sword. Everything else, meh. I’m cool with the cannons. Don’t care about the faceplate. Wings are a too big IMO.

Original source here:

- https://www.facebook.com/dnadesign....4M1bftvBsTMvpdGKH6CEKdy2AreNVpvpeyTPX81a3a3ol

DNA's new kit consists of the following new parts:

- Longer blade
- Longer and solid cannons (no hollows).
- Longer wings for Victory Leo/Victory Saber.
- New faceplate with "expressive" eyes.

DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-04~01.jpg

DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-05~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-06~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-08~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-01~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-02~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-03~01.jpg
DNA-Design-DK-41-Upgrade-Kit-For-HasLab-Victory-Saber-07~01.jpg

Top Bottom