Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
The Sea's Legend quest is kinda terrible, since you're supposed to get the solution in the DP remakes, which I didn't get since I still have the originals and this game has basically all the Sinnoh Pokemon anyways. On the flip side, while trying to get the professor to repeat the quest's details he instead handed me the other two starters. Neat!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Could be worse, at least it doesn't require seemingly random conditions like weather to be met. I haven't been able to clear the Clefairy dance quest because it never seems to be a full moon, and I can't catch Thundurus because there's never a thunderstorm where I need it.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. Like, it's easy enough to look that stuff up and it's a side quest, so it's not like the main story requires you to do it.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Could be worse, at least it doesn't require seemingly random conditions like weather to be met. I haven't been able to clear the Clefairy dance quest because it never seems to be a full moon, and I can't catch Thundurus because there's never a thunderstorm where I need it.
Man it took ages for the thunderstorm to trigger for me.

As far as the Full moon I just kept resting until night at camp until the full moon came. Ursarings new Evo needs it and the Peat Moss to trigger so once that was available it was just a quick flight down to the area for the lil dance.

Glitch

Citizen
Shiny Qwilfish today so far.

I replayed Sword to catch Legendaries in the Crown Tundra, I might get the other steed and Regi in a new playthrough on my Lite since you can't cloud transfer saves.

27th February is Pokemon Day, I expect a Pokemon Go event but I'm hoping for a Pokemon Home announcement. There was a rumour of Legends dlc for April but the leaker believes it may just be gen I Pokemon dotted around the areas.

Paladin

Citizen
Shiny Eevee popped out right in front of me during a space-time distortion!

I caught it but then I fell off a cliff & died, losing most of the items i'd picked up there. Kind of a wash...

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Shiny Bergmite and Teddiursa. I've now had more random shinies in this one game than I've had in all games combined since Silver.

EDIT: Found a Staravia too. And finally got Thundurus to spawn.

EDIT2: And now Happiny. Busy night.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I got Darkrai. I'm going to hold off going after the Forces of Nature until I've filled out more of the other entries.

Caldwin

Citizen
I got a shiny Combee. It's male, so no shiny Vespiquen for me. Still, shiny's a shiny.

Caldwin

Citizen
Shiny Roserade AND a Shiny Tangela...in the same day! This game is a shiney hunter's dream!

Pictures on the way.
C94DF5BE-E23F-4B49-A5B6-0D9E2D86E3DC.jpeg

51AEA647-D155-4DA9-A2C8-3EC7E9FBD8B5.jpeg

056AF591-2665-43F6-B49C-A24E1938406C.jpeg

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Got me a shiny Golbat earlier in an outbreak. And missed my chance at a shiny Abra as I flew over it and then spooked it landing too close to it.

Glitch

Citizen
Shiny Electabuzz today.
I've still got my Go Zarude confined to Home, I wonder if there'll be any restrictions to Legends or Shining Pearl.

Glitch

Citizen
Shiny Milecery in Pokemon Sword's dynamax event, a third shiny Tangela for me from Pokemon Go

I am just finishing Sword at this point, after that, Shining Pearl, after that Ultra Moon, and then collect the legendaries from Ultra Sun and Alpha Sapphire before moving all of them to Home.
By then I hope they'll transfer to gen VIII.

Top Bottom