Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, I had Sentinel on preorder at BBTS, then promptly canceled it 2 hours later after calculating the amount of upcoming releases I'm getting. That $200 price tag, plus my already limited space, wasn't going to do it. Seeing the amount of money I'm dropping on Transformers in the coming months did.

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm waiting for a price drop on him, like I do with every titan. I'm sure we'll see him at around half price for BF and christmas sales.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm waiting for a price drop on him, like I do with every titan. I'm sure we'll see him at around half price for BF and christmas sales.

Same here. I've paid full price for the other Titan's I own, but he's firmly in the "I'd pick him up if I come across a good deal, but I won't shed any tears if I miss out" category.

Dake

Citizen
Same. I'm a bit annoyed that I bought Metroplex for $130 or whatever that sale price was when I could've snagged him for a hundred if I'd just waited.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I'm happy enough with the titans that I have no tears to shed about paying full price. This one, I just don't need. I have no attachment to the Sentinels. Super happy for those who have wanted this.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
According to the uploader, they got this from somewhere called "DJD Collectibles" and it's in-box, so I assume this is an honest/legit YouTuber/review:

(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Anyway this is a must for me, after the disappointment that was Notroplex. Insta-buy for sure.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Speaking of GS, I got Shackwave on clearance from Amazon this week. It continues to be the best Shockwave mold we've ever gotten, even in grey.

I have his TRUE colours verison, thou Shockwave never really had a bad toy so to speak at least the ones I handled, thou I would say the Siege is the best for a G1 looking Shockwave, but for alterative Shockwaves, I like the animated verison, I mean you get two robot modes, two vehicle modes and he can be an Autobot or a Decepticon, its only a few steps and the toy changes its look, not many figures do that beyond the changing to a vehicle or animal form

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of Generation Selects Guardian Compared with SIEGE Omega Supreme (23)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Generation Selects Guardian Compared with SIEGE Omega Supreme (22)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Generation Selects Guardian Compared with SIEGE Omega Supreme (21)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Generation Selects Guardian Compared with SIEGE Omega Supreme (18)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Generation Selects Guardian Compared with SIEGE Omega Supreme (15)__scaled_600.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Anyone try connecting them with Soundbarrier or the like?

-ZacWilliam, definitely have some of them in a box somewhere...

True they could do that but it wouldn't look that great because you need to think of the size of the roads/track that Omega comes with, would you really want a puny think like Soundbarrier connecting the two bases?

Top Bottom