Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Is it me or do those "Dark guardians" look like they put on to much weight?
The normal Guardian Robots were like that too.

8H4isnz.jpeg

G1_GuardianRobots_WarDawn.jpg

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, Hasbro Pulse informed me that payment was successful for the Guardian Robot...but I've yet to hear anything about it having shipped, despite the fact that another item I had preordered had been charged at the same time and has now shipped.

Maybe this is just me being paranoid, but then again, what happened with Siege Omega Supreme is still rather fresh in my mind...

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I was all in on this but had an unexpected bill, so I had to cancel. I suppose I will pick him up now if he goes on sale.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
The normal Guardian Robots were like that too.

8H4isnz.jpeg

G1_GuardianRobots_WarDawn.jpg
I noticed the rocket parts were grey when mine came in, I swore they were blue and planned on re-watching "War Dawn" to comfirm.

You've saved me that trouble. Now, where did I ge the idea of blue rocket parts from?

Dake

Citizen
I have to admit, I'm surprised his first release isn't in the Bay movie paintjob considering the form factor. The cab could definitely benefit from a silver stripe or some other little detail, but it is an excellent bot mode. I doubt I'll be getting him since I bought the Holiday Prime, but it's a good addition to the ranks of Primes.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I have to admit, I'm surprised his first release isn't in the Bay movie paintjob considering the form factor. The cab could definitely benefit from a silver stripe or some other little detail, but it is an excellent bot mode. I doubt I'll be getting him since I bought the Holiday Prime, but it's a good addition to the ranks of Primes.
A Bayverse styled repaint might be interesting.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yep, I'm grabbing this 2 pack. This is also making me second guess my decision to skip the Alpha Trion/Orion 2 pack. I might go back and snag that now. I knew I should have grabbed it during the warehouse sale.

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Erial from Legcee is a very good mold choice, but I have to say the thighs are a lot more obviously thighs in vehicle mode in white than in black.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Ariel and Dion look fantastic. Dion is really good considering how different he is from Orion and Kup (Orion was already a lot different than Kup.
1454968B-433D-4C44-AA20-526FB94F6775.jpeg

I do hate that Energon goodie dispenser though. I forget if there is a place to stow it.

Top Bottom