IMG_20240421_131351.jpg

IMG_20240421_131347.jpg

IMG_20240421_130849.jpg

IMG_20240421_134853.jpg

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20240501_101217~2.jpg

Doesn't look like much, but I liked it. Had a bunch of ingredients that needed to get used. Found this cabbage recipe using the Supercook app (in the left side of the bowl). I had way more cabbage than I thought, so I ended up multiplying the recipe by 5 and baking it in a large pan. Took longer and covered it in foil for the last 10mins or so. The cabbage still has some crispness and isn't mushy, which I prefer.

The right hand side is stir fried leftover rice with chopped tomatoes, onions, and teriyaki flavored Spam. Sauteed it in the same frying pan I used to toast the cabbage. Pretty good together, also used some furikake on top. Wasn't meaty enough for TMM though, so he's eating other stuff XD

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
View attachment 20868

Doesn't look like much, but I liked it. Had a bunch of ingredients that needed to get used. Found this cabbage recipe using the Supercook app (in the left side of the bowl). I had way more cabbage than I thought, so I ended up multiplying the recipe by 5 and baking it in a large pan. Took longer and covered it in foil for the last 10mins or so. The cabbage still has some crispness and isn't mushy, which I prefer.

The right hand side is stir fried leftover rice with chopped tomatoes, onions, and teriyaki flavored Spam. Sauteed it in the same frying pan I used to toast the cabbage. Pretty good together, also used some furikake on top. Wasn't meaty enough for TMM though, so he's eating other stuff XD
Nice! It reminds me of cooking in Japan with leftovers! Usually in Japan, we just stirfry the cabbage with the rice or noodles, without boiling it. That way, the cabbage stays mainly crisper then if we boiled it first.

Another thing we do is just chop up the raw cabbage into thin slices/strips, mix it with other salad veggies and pop some (oriental) or soy dressing in it.

Have you ever tried doing that? If not, I recommend it!

Last edited:

Top Bottom