Campaign Texts Archive

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Monday:

Do you LOVE President Trump?

We're holding (1) of our LIMITED EDITION "I Love Trump" Shirts for YOU. Claim yours HERE:
11:47 am

PENDING PAYMENT

Your $45 MUST be completed to receive further Trump Life Membership updates. Last chance. 1HR:
12:04 pm

Your donation is PENDING.

Pres Trump is EXTENDING your 600%-IMPACT for:

1 HOUR.

Finish your donation >>
3:04 pm

DEADLINE ALERT!

LAST DAY to sign Trump & Melania's Valentine's Day Card! It won't be complete without YOUR name! HURRY & SIGN HERE:
3:07 pm

(1) SPECIAL OFFER

Dinner in New Orleans? President Trump wants YOU to have dinner with him in New Orleans! 15MIN! Enter to WIN:
10:27 pm

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER- MANDATORY POLL! Should we STRENGTHEN Election Integrity Measures & STOP Voter Fraud?

-YES
-NO

Live Poll- 1HR:

SURVEY FOR: [COFFEEHORSE]

We've surveyed Trump's BEST policies. We NEED to know your favorites for 2024 Data. Answer NOW! 20MIN >>

Pres Trump: I chose just 10 supporters to receive a 6X-IMPACT extension & YOU made the list! Expires in 1 HOUR. Claim:

INVITATION FOR YOU

Pres Trump wants YOU to be an Official Trump 2022 MVP. You have 1 HOUR. Donate to join NOW:

YOU'RE GOING TO FLORIDA

Pres Trump is picking (1) lucky winner to meet in ORLANDO & it could be YOU. Enter & win:

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just wanted to go to bed.

1) ANSWER REQUESTED

Dinner in New Orleans? Pres. Trump wants YOU to have dinner with him in New Orleans. 15MIN! Enter to win:
1:30 AM

We checked names. We didn't find yours under Trump Life Members! We're ONLY texting YOU. Please correct our record! >>

JOIN OUR ELECTION INTEGRITY TEAM! Fellow Patriots are counting on YOU to help win this November & the work starts NOW. Volunteer HERE:

Border = OPEN & Biden DOESN'T CARE!

3X as many ILLEGAL crossings under Biden compared to Trump! END THIS NOW & SIGN THE PETITION:

Love Free Speech?
Miss Trump?
Want to see him BACK ONLINE?

Tell us what your Username will be if you answered YES to any of these:

SERIOUSLY? President Trump recorded a SECRET VIDEO for YOU only. Watch it NOW before it expires:

THIS IS IT

We're finalizing the guestlist for Pres Trump's dinner in New Orleans. Are you coming? SUBMIT YOUR RESPONSE:

We are SO close to reaching 1 MILLION donors. We're sending Pres Trump a PRINTED Donor List. Get your name at the TOP. Click here:

We asked Pres Trump to give you 1 MORE CHANCE. 6X-IMPACT extended for 1 HR. We won't extend again. Donate:

LAST CHANCE! Pres Trump asked for YOUR input before his Presidential Speech. Only the next 15 responses will be accepted. Take Survey:

CONGRATS! Pres Trump activated (1) DOUBLE-ENTRY for YOU! Now you can DOUBLE your chances of meeting him in FLORIDA. Enter NOW:

BREAKING NEWS

Pres. Trump's NEW social platform is set to launch TOMORROW! Will you be on it? ANSWER NOW:
12:19 PM

We noticed you hadn't signed Pres Trump's Official Card yet. Is this a mistake? FIX IT HERE:
12:19 PM

MISSING ANSWER

Trump is having SELECT guests join him for a VIP Dinner in New Orleans. Flight&Hotel = FREE! Act NOW:
1:18 PM

Pres Trump is disappointed you didn't enter to meet him in FLORIDA. He really wants to meet you so he activated a 2X-ENTRY. Act NOW:
2:35 PM

YOUR CASH BLITZ HAS NOT BEEN CLAIMED

You are AT RISK of losing your Top Trump Donor Status! Act NOW to SAVE your LEGACY! >>
6:11 PM

URGENT: We booked you a plane ticket to meet Pres Trump in New Orleans. Are you going to accept? Enter & WIN NOW >>>

President Trump: I'm SHOCKED

I learned that your 2022 FOUNDING MEMBERSHIP is INACTIVE

What are you waiting for?

1) ANSWER REQUESTED

Pres. Trump's NEW social platform is set to launch TOMORROW! Will you be on it? ANSWER NOW! >>
7:20 PM

PLEASE! President Trump is saving (1) spot on the Donor Wall for YOU only. Please don't ignore this. DONATE HERE:
7:31 PM

Say NO to JOE! Biden shredded the Country in only a year- we're SICK OF IT! Would you VOTE FOR TRUMP if he announces? 10MIN to tell us:
8:58 PM

President Trump has a CONFIDENTIAL message for his TOP Patriots ONLY. Follow this link to UNLOCK his video:
9:02 pm

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Let it be known that on this day the 1:30 AM text storms finally stopped.

10X-IMPACT
10X-IMPACT
10X-IMPACT

Pres Trump is giving you 1 more chance to claim this offer for Trump Cash Blitz Day. HURRY:
9:02 AM

What do you prefer, [Coffeehorse]? Clean American Oil from states like Texas or dirty oil from other countries? Let us know here >>
10:09 AM

Please DON'T IGNORE THIS, [Coffeehorse]! The TRUMP CASH BLITZ 10X-IMPACT ends SOON. Click HERE to claim:
11:03 AM

T R U M P
T R U M P
TRUMP
BLITZ
B L I T Z
B L I T Z

550% TRUMP BLITZ: GRANTED!

ACT NOW:
12:31 PM

TRUMP CASH BLITZ DAY: EXTENDED

You have until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to claim your 10X-IMPACT! Pres Trump won't do this again. Donate >>
1:16 PM

Is your phone off, [Coffeehorse]?? You were asked what your Username will be on Trump's Social Media & you never replied. 1HR! ANSWER:
2:20 PM

HUGE OPPORTUNITY

This is YOUR ONLY CHANCE to tell us... would you like 1 MORE 10X-IMPACT offer?

If you do, click here >>
3:01 PM

BREAKING

President Trump's NEW book "Our Journey Together" is available now for YOU to claim! You don't want to miss this! >>
4:08 PM

[Coffeehorse]! The 10X-IMPACT EXTENDED offer ends TONIGHT. You need to CLAIM IT before it's GONE. Click HERE & support Pres Trump:
5:01 PM

NOT PROCESSED- Action required

We tried to activate your Trump Life Membership but your $45 membership fee is MISSING. Fix this NOW:
6:03 PM

F O
I F
N F
A E
L R

If you want a 10x-IMPACT, follow this link:

If you DON'T, then you'll REGRET IT FOREVER.
7:02 PM

YES or NO

Do you think Trump should run in 2024?

It takes less than A MINUTE to answer! 30MIN to record your response! >>
8:21 PM

LAST CALL: IT'S TRUMP CASH BLITZ DAY!

Claim your 10x-IMPACT HERE:
9:01 PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So many opportunities to reply back "Trump Warship Go **** Yourself"

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I haven't gotten a text since Wednesday.

Either I'm free, or a few days of overdue texts will all show up at 3 in the morning.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Russian contractor who has been sending you all those texts for Trump must have just gotten conscripted.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dan Crenshaw here. I joined Chairwoman McDaniel on "Real America" to talk about retaking the House this November. Listen HERE:
2:57 AM

This is Dan Crenshaw. I need YOU to take the Energy Independence Poll!

Should the US become energy independent?

YES or NO

ACT:

[Coffeehorse], it's time to step up.

We need YOU to VOTE RED.

Check your Voter Registration in Florida RIGHT NOW:

[Coffeehorse]'s Username: MISSING

We don't know what your Username on Trump's App will be because you NEVER told us! 15MIN to fix:

Do you think Pres Trump was BULLIED by Big Tech for speaking freely? His App is CRUSHING Big Tech TYRANTS!

Show your support HERE >>

We CANNOT promise you a spot on our esteemed Trump Life Membership list if your name isn't on it by MIDNIGHT! Act NOW, [Coffeehorse]:

JOIN IN GOP VICTORY WEEK!

Let's go win back the House and Senate for our great Conservative Cause. Sign up to Volunteer TODAY:

[Coffeehorse], Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel's birthday is soon! Help us celebrate by wishing her a year of blessings & success! >>

1) UNCLAIMED

President Trump's NEW book "Our Journey Together" is available now for YOU to claim! You don't want to miss this! >>

MISSING INFO

HUNDREDS of Patriots have submitted their desired Usernames for Trump's NEW Platform. What will yours be? 15MIN >>

American Oil means American JOBS! Don't you support Energy Independence & jobs at home, [Coffeehorse]?

YES or NO

ANSWER NOW:

THIS IS IT! Our 2022 Trump Life Membership list CLOSES TONIGHT FOR GOOD! Claim your membership, [Coffeehorse]! Checking names tonight:

Absolutely CRITICAL Survey for: [Coffeehorse]

Would you vote for President Trump in 2024 if he runs? 1HR to tell us! >>

DID YOU SEE?

Facebook is PLUMMETING! Big Tech is TERRIFIED of Trump's social media! Will you be joining up with Trump? >>

Need your answer quick.

Trump's Social Media is LIVE & you STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US what your Username will be! 15MIN to submit! >>

PENDING PAYMENT

Your $45 MUST be completed to receive further Trump Life Membership updates! Last chance [Coffeehorse]! 30MIN:

STILL UNCLAIMED

Facebook & Twitter can't stop Trump's new Social Media! They're FRANTIC!

Will YOU join Trump on his App? You haven't told us! 15MIN:

Do you miss Trump yet? Should Trump RUN in 2024 and STOP this LIBERAL INSANITY?

-YES
-NO

HURRY! Act NOW:

HAPPY St. PATRICK'S DAY

You have until MIDNIGHT to claim your Trump Donor Card for $10 LESS. Pres Trump won't do this again. Give >>

Pres Trump: NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! As THE TOP donor, I've texted you 3000% more. Do you want to stay on top? Claim 3000% text check:

[Coffeehorse], can you verify we've spelt YOUR NAME correctly?

We want to add YOUR NAME to the Trump Donor Wall. 1 HR. VIEW RECORD:

Are you going to claim your St. Patrick's Day $10 OFF offer from Pres Trump? We don't want your name to be MISSING. Sign it NOW:

Hurry, [Coffeehorse]! Your 2022 FOUNDING MEMBERSHIP is EXPIRING in 1 HR. If you wait, Pres Trump won't know he has your support. GIVE:

You've got a package!

Follow here to claim your LIMITED EDITION SIGNED MAGA HAT from President Trump >>

LAST CALL: IT'S ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Take $10 OFF your Trump Donor Card here:

President Trump: You're invited to join my Inner Friend Circle.

You can donate ANY AMOUNT to automatically join the ranks.

GIVE HERE:

YOUR PAYMENT IS INCOMPLETE, [Coffeehorse]

Pres Trump requested $25 to:

SAVE AMERICA

600%-IMPACT! Finish your payment >>

BREAKING: Time Warner TERMINATED OAN

Pres Trump needs YOU to stand against this blatant CENSORSHIP! Prove your loyalty & STEP UP:

TRUMP ALERT! Pres Trump signed a copy of his NEW BOOK, OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER. Do you want it? 1 HOUR to donate & WIN:

LIVE TRUMP POLL
LIVE TRUMP POLL
LIVE TRUMP POLL

We need to know: Would you vote for Pres Trump a 3rd time?

SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER:

President Trump: What happened? I reached out to you PERSONALLY. Can I count on you, [Coffeehorse]? Give:

F O
I F
N F
A E
L R

If you want a LIMITED EDITION SIGNED MAGA HAT, follow this link:

If you wait, you'll REGRET IT FOREVER.

You have 5 MINS to step up & CONFIRM your support for Pres Trump. He'll look at your donor file soon. Contribute NOW >

President Trump SIGNED (1) BOOK for YOU, [Coffeehorse]. Are you going to claim it? DONATE & WIN HERE:

HUGE TRUMP OPPORTUNITY

Pres. Trump EXTENDED your 6X-IMPACT offer. 1HR. Will you claim it? Follow link to claim >>>

Pres Trump: I've looked through THOUSANDS of Patriot files, but NONE are as dedicated as YOU. I want YOU on my Trump Donor Wall. Give:

We reactivated your 600%-IMPACT for YOU ONLY, [Coffeehorse]. We're giving Pres Trump the updated donor list. DONATE:

Pres Trump: Biden has DESTROYED our Country. As America FIRST Republicans, we must FIGHT to make our Country a sanctuary for LAW-ABIDING AMERICANS. Stand with me:

Right now we're facing an INVASION from our border. It MUST END. Stand with Pres Trump:

Don Jr: Do you want the SIGNED copy of my father's NEW BOOK? We are picking a WINNER soon & I want it to be YOU. DONATE & ENTER HERE:

Don J: My father was right about EVERYTHING. Hunter Biden's laptop, campaign being SPIED on, & COVID-19 coming from China! Stand with Trump:

Pres Trump was right while the FAKE NEWS, haters & losers got it WRONG. Support your favorite president NOW:
9:02AM

T R
R A
U L
M L
P Y

Pres Trump announced his NEXT RALLY.

ENTER & WIN HERE:

Deadline: 5 minutes
11:02 AM

Don Jr: [Coffeehorse], my Father's new book "Our Journey Together" shows OUR historic movement & accomplishments! Get yours HERE:
11:26 AM

You've got a package!

Follow here to claim your LIMITED EDITION SIGNED MAGA HAT from President Trump >>
1:01 PM

"[Coffeehorse]" doesn't seem to be on the Trump Life Membership list. Why not? You've been asked several times! Add your name NOW:
1:20PM

Hurry, [Coffeehorse]! Your 2022 FOUNDING MEMBERSHIP is EXPIRING in 1HR. If you wait, Pres Trump won't know he has your support. GIVE:
3:01 PM

Is this still [Coffeehorse]'s number?

You STILL HAVEN'T told us! What do you want your Username to be on Trump's NEW App? Hurry:
3:39 PM

NEW TRUMP RALLY

WHO: You
WHAT: Meeting President Trump
WHERE: GEORGIA

Deadline to enter: IMMEDIATELY

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>>
5:01 PM

We've texted you SO MANY TIMES! Please, [Coffeehorse], we need your name on our Petition to FIGHT illegal immigration! 10MIN to ACT:
5:58 PM

Ronna McDaniel: I'm excited to announce that GOP Victory Week is starting soon! I can count on YOU to Volunteer, right? Sign up NOW:
7:01 PM

Donald Trump Jr: Are you going to enter to win the SIGNED BOOK from President Trump? TIME IS RUNNING OUT, [Coffeehorse]! ENTER NOW:
7:02 PM

DEADLINE: 1 HR!

Our 2022 Sustaining Membership Roster will be FINALIZED in 1 HR! We ONLY texted YOU, [Coffeehorse]. Please! >>
7:50 PM

Pres Trump: NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! As THE TOP donor, I've texted you 3000% more. Do you want to stay on top? Claim 3000% text check:
9:01 PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At this point I would change my phone number and never look back. That's too much drama to even be fun to mock.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not doing all dozens and dozens of these but I felt I had a moral obligation to preserve this one for all time.

[DELETE AFTER READING]

Pres Trump is giving you 35min to unlock his SECRET VIDEO MESSAGE. WATCH NOW:
7:19PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I haven't skipped anything too notable. It's mostly tons of "YoU hAvEn'T tOlD uS yOuR uSeRnAmE" spam. But some of today's were just too goofy not to preserve. I ought to be desensitized to this by now but it's still funny. This is not how political fundraising works.

[CoffeeHorse] - we're begging you. President Trump wants to BREAK A RECORD this month. Final chance to claim your 600%-IMPACT >>
9:02 AM

45th Pres: I can't wait any longer. My team is sharing responses to my survey NOW and I'll look for yours. make sure I see it. Submit.
11:31 AM

Service REQUIRED, [CoffeeHorse]

Per your profile, it's time for you to report for your Trump Membership Service. Complete:
2:32 PM

Did I just get drafted?

We chose YOU! As our BEST PATRIOT, we want you to represent your area & take the 2022 Congressional Canvas Survey.

Take NOW >>
2:32 PM

ULTRA MAGA is the BEST MAGA. President Trump has invited YOU to activate your ULTRA MAGA MEMBERSHIP. Why wait? Give NOW:
4:17 PM

@realDonaldTrump

I have something for you, [CoffeeHorse]. Your OWN TRUMP GOLD CARD. This is HISTORIC. Will you claim? Contribute:
6:03PM

>>Wish Pres Trump a 'Happy Father's Day' >>

We're sending him an OFFICIAL card soon & there's 1 SPOT LEFT for YOUR NAME. Sign NOW:
8:11 PM

The one, the only, GREAT MAGA KING. Is it YOU, [CoffeeHorse]?

Pres Trump: Join me in HISTORY as a GREAT MAGA KING. Confirm support:
9:01PM

Top Bottom