Anti-Semitism

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
You're so close to getting it.

The world isn't paying attention to other humanitarian crises for a reason. There are more journalists based in Israel than in China for a reason.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
And of course, the ADL now wants to give Ye a pass....

From the Wonkette link:
“After causing untold damage by using his vast influence and platform to poison countless minds with vicious antisemitism and hate, an apology in Hebrew may be the first step on a long journey toward making amends to the Jewish community and all those who he has hurt,” a spokesman said in an email.
Note to the ADL: You’re not helping.
(That last bit is from the article writer, but I'm sure he's not alone in thinking that....)

Teufel

Citizen
Weird that Wonkette cut off the last sentence. Doesn't seem like a pass to say an apology is a welcome start, but only a start and what follows is more important.

Link

Ultimately, actions will speak louder than words but this initial act of contrition is welcome.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
All you ever get from these kinds of people is the initial act of contrition, and it's a lie.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I wonder who surreptitiously injected him with his meds to snap him out of his insanity. And how long do they last?

Anonymous X

Citizen
0 days since last incident of Labour antisemitism, plus ca change.
Candidate now suspended from the party:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
This keeps reminding me of the Islamic kindergarten and primary/secondary school I work at. Even really "nice" kids at my school have scoffed or pulled faces when Israel has been mentioned or even said antisemetic things. To be fair, some of them have also had a pop at other Muslim countries, due to the unstable nature of the middle-east/Indian area at the mo...

Top Bottom