Anime

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Watched and finished Kimi ni Todoke. Loved that the chars had lots of quirks. Was kinda annoyed at the 2 steps back in season 2. This one hit a bit hard with Sawako being so lacking in confidence that she has a hard time believing people like her. Still wanted more rather than have it end with them getting together.

Caught up on Way of the Househusband, I love this series. XD

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Boruto's second match with Iwabe and Wasabi was done. Not saying results in case other folks are watching. I wasn't into this fight as much cuz c'mooooon!

Anyway, the next match is Sarada vs Chocho, which is no change is bets. Sarada wins. But it makes me worried about the Denki vs Tsubaki fight.

Denki has to win. So Tsubaki loses? So she gets to stay in the team?

My predictions
Boruto - disqualified
Mitsuki - disqualified

Sarada - win
ChoCho - lose

Denki - win
Tsubaki - win, switching to lose?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
The final Chunin exam fight was what I expected but it was really fun and gratifying. Can't wait for the next batch... Next year probably.

Anyway, I'm wary of anime not developed completely in Japan. Plus I don't like Mark Millar from comics.

But Netflix Super Crooks is actually fun super heroics. If violent.

Intro is just dancing, haha

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Banished from the Hero's party, is turning into a very nice series, I really like the relationship between Rit & Red, its a slow burn but its turning into quite the wholesome series and really worth watching, its also nicely animated as well, I really recomend this series for those who are just looking for something relaxing to watch.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Demon Slayer 208 thirsty.jpg

Finally! The fake prostitutes arc! I kinda hope they add more filler, just to see how awkward it gets for the boys, haha

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Started watching Stone Ocean. Whew! Loving the typical Jojo style, creepiness, and mind games. The stakes feel really high, and being confined to this prison world is ramping up the tension for me.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I saw Macross Plus at the theater last night and despite a hicup at the start Hearing that film in a good sound system was a treat

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I'd love to hear Akino Arai's "VOICES" in a theater setting. I wish there were places playing these movies closer by. But I have a copy of Macross Plus in the house so I don't feel like wasting the gas to run down to Vancouver at the closest to watch it.

jonfromtheIRS

only person to ever like ReLoad by Metallica
Citizen
The trailer for the new Dragon Ball Super movie came out:

The CGI actually looks pretty good here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with how good FighterZ looked, but I still am.
i need to find motivation to finish normal ass Z so i can actually watch super

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just been catching up with Sakugan, its a fun adventure sci-if series with its primary story being about family with the relationship between a father and his daughter, I recomend it if your after some laughs and hi-jinks with a good pair of central leads!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
...TEN YEARS. That's how long we've been waiting for season 2. Might need to rewatch the original series again to refresh myself at this point.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Have you ever wondered what the One Piece actually is?
IT'S BOOZE!

This entire manga has been one giant beer run!

Seriously, though, this theory makes a lot of good points. They even bring in the One Piece rap at the very end, my goodness. I think I've head a version of this theory before, but this presents it pretty well.

Although, personally, I've always liked the thought that the One Piece would be a ship. Like a really awesome ship. The Strawhats get their backs to the wall, their current ship ends up getting blown up, everyone's crying (especially the audience)...and then they get a brand new ship to strike back at their foes and get their second wind. Who knows, maybe Laugh Tale is actually a giant ship. You need a ship in order to deliver sake, after all. And a ship could be "ever-wandering", too.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The greatest mystery in anime and manga, while I can't wait to find out, I enjoy the series as it is! All of the information I know is:
Its located at the End of the Grandline upon an island that no log pose can idenify thus the four red road Poneglyphs exist to point the location
It made Gol D Rodger and his crew laugh, thus naming the island Laugh tale instead of Rafttale
The world groverment fears it being found
It will trigger a war unlike any other, likely Pirates vs World Groverment and the Marines but instead of just one Pirate crew, it likely be lots of pirate crews
Its connected to Joy Boy, somehow
Whoever finds it can claim to be the Pirate King and the crew can be the Pirate King's crew, exactly how that works, is unknown at this point in time
Its connected to the Anicent Kingdom & the void century!

Oda is a great storyteller, he clearly plans things out well in advance, sure somethings have changed over time, but he is able to keep on top of power scaling while the other two of the big three got completely lost in their power scaling to the point that their writters had no clue how to deal with their overpowered villians outside of using cheep tricks or having them suddenly get swapped out for another villian to be the final boss! I expect when we learn the history of Joy Boy, it likely be tragic thou maybe also a fun adventure as Oden's story was, until it turned to the darkside as all major flashback arcs in this series do!

To liven the mood, a video that popped up on my recomendations eariler, blink's shake on Piano, a lively track for a lively show:

I'm currently watching Made in the Abyss, its a anime that's been on my to watch list but never thought about for quite sometime until just resently, only four eps in and its pretty good so far, thou I'm totally shipping the two leads!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Do you know of any places where sailors might hang out?
ce602b4dbeeb5238ee62a15dbe2e5f08--karate-my-father.jpg

Yeah, this still feels like a mistake. But, it's happening. There's nothing we can do to stop it from happening. We might as well enjoy it for what it is.

And...you know what? It doesn't look horrible. We might get some decent action out of this, anyway.

Top Bottom