G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Chip rips a floppy disc apart with his bare hands. Try it, if you can find one, it's not that easy. You should be more worried about what Chip might have done to the Decepticons...

Reprogramed them NOT to fight Autobots or steal energy, thus ending the Great War with a few lines of code and a keyboard! As for ripping up the Disk, maybe when he not helping Spike or anyone else and not at the computer, he doing some weight training for his arms, we didn't get much insight into his background, but then it was never a prioty in the show and come to think of it, I don't think he ever appeared in season 3 of G1 but then again, they haven't done much with the character of Chip after G1, he been largely forgotten, while Spike became Sam in the movies

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
IDK why y'all keep calling the save icon a 'floppy disk'.

Yes, I know what a floppy disk is. My first computer still had a floppy drive and I've got a bunch of blank floppies (and some non-blank ones) that IDK what the **** to even do with because IDK if either of my computers with floppy drives even still work because I haven't tested them lmao.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
These are both considered Floppy Disks:

DE9C028A-9861-4917-95C1-290B4D2FFD24.jpeg

0FF28AA8-520F-4C05-942A-3B47497BAA85.jpeg

The second one was still called a floppy disk, I guess because the floppy was inside it. The hard cover was just for protection, I guess. It did not make sense to me at the time, but I got used to it.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Has anyone really read the Marvel G2 comics? It’s never really talked about.

From what I gathered it was a direct sequel to the Marvel G1 comics and a true G1 Transformers crossover with G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.

G1 Optimus Prime and G1 Megatron team up to battle and defeat the Spider-man villain Swarm, who with the help of G1 Starscream and the Creation Matrix, has take over the G1 Combaticons home planet of Warworld.

And Jiaxhus and Bludgeon are somehow involved, villain characters no one knows or cares about.

It was written ny Simon Furman who introduces a new character at the end that was one of the original 13 primes, a concept that he fully develops in the Dreamwave comics, and which gets used in Michael Bay’s live-action movie, “The Revenge of the Fallen. “

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It was written ny Simon Furman who introduces a new character at the end that was one of the original 13 primes, a concept that he fully develops in the Dreamwave comics, and which gets used in Michael Bay’s live-action movie, “The Revenge of the Fallen. “

He didn't fully develop the 13 Primes in the Dreamwave era, but its only where they began, but the story was never completed as Dreamwave went bust but those ideas were built upon in IDW run and other media, so he laid the foundation for them, Furman is about the most important person to ever work on Transformers as he laid a lot of the ground work for the history and lore of the G1 Universe, example, the default history of Unicron and the creator of the Transformer race

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Bob Budiansky and Simon Furman laid the foundation and all of the ground work for the history and lore of the G1 Transformers Universe. Budiansky and Furman are the most important people to ever work on Transformers. The public needs and deserves to know:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Has anyone really read the Marvel G2 comics? It’s never really talked about.

From what I gathered it was an indirect sequel to the Marvel G1 comics and another true G1 Transformers crossover with G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.

G2 Optimus Prime and G2 Megatron team up to battle and defeat the Spider-man villain Swarm, who with the help of G2 Starscream and the Creation Matrix, has take over the G1 Decepticons mobile base Warworld.

And Jiaxhus and Bludgeon are somehow involved, villain characters everyone knows and cares about.

There, cleaned that up for you a bit. Unless it was satire; in which case, nice.

Kept the Spider-man part, though, because true or not, that was gold.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Megatron was reincarnated into G1 Galvatron per:

Same spark. same soul, different body, just transformed.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Thankfully the wiki is there for you.

True that.

IDW has thrown so much content out there that it’s work to sort through and untangle all those storylines.

IDW is proof that less is definitely more when it comes to comics.

Transformers has been and will always be about the toys and using your imagination. That’s what G1 got right.

IDW has pushed so much story at us, that it’s no fun anymore. For some reason they felt they had to explain everything to us. We don’t need complicated stories; we can come up with our own stories.

If you can’t summarize the character bio and lore on the card back or the box packaging, you’ve gone way too far.

IDW has explored every orifice of the Transformers, tried every position, used it up, wore it out, and left us with nothing but an empty husk, broken and crushed.

Blot

Citizen
Bob Budiansky and Simon Furman laid the foundation and all of the ground work for the history and lore of the G1 Transformers Universe. Budiansky and Furman are the most important people to ever work on Transformers. The public needs and deserves to know:

Budiansky sure but nah to Furman.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Bob Budiansky was definitely the architect and laid the foundation that Simon Furman built the house upon.

Bob had a knack of adding humanity and those human touches to G1, whereas Simon I think was more sci-fi.

Budiansky created all the source material like the character bios and tech specs. and did the world-building.

Furman did a lot of his own thing in the UK G1 Marvel comics but he always respected Bob’s source material.

Simon did good work at Dreamwave under the direction of Pat Lee.

However, when we get to IDW where he was given carte blanche, he really took a sh#t all over Bob’s work. The puppet thought he was a real boy.

He was not the same guy. This guy had no respect for the source material. He went totally rogue and did entirely his own thing.

It was time to take the keys away from grandpa.

Top Bottom