G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
At school and at work, in the real world, don’t you have to present yourself as knowledgeable about things when you didn’t have time to read the book or study the document.

People don’t have time, attention, and energy, especially as they get older, slower, and weaker. They read the headlines, not the entire article. We google things and watch YouTube videos, not check out books at the library. With the explosion of information we have to find and take shortcuts.

Much of the time we delegate research and fact finding and rely on others to know what’s going on. That’s why bosses have secretaries.

And yes, many times, most of the time at work we have to pretend like we know what we’re doing and talking about even when we don’t. That’s life. That’s just the reality.

Some times you have to just fake it till you make it.
Even if this wasn't stupid, it still wouldn't mean you were compelled to go find new things to uninformedly shoot your mouth off about.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
“All Hail Megatron” had the best artwork because it looked exactly like th G1 cartoon.
the art was the only thing about AHM that didn't suck ass. it still wasn't as good as anything nick roche did, or alex milne's art for mtmte, or saren stone's art for windblade

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’m seeing a lot of myself in G1 Galvatron:

I hope others will see the same and be more understanding and forgiving toward me. I like to shoot first and ask questions later.

I’d like to see myself as someone who shoots from the hip, a swashbuckler.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That episode was anything but simple. The good guy heroes of the story forcibly used brainwashing technology to control the Constructicons, robbing them of all free will and using them for slave labor. That is all kinds of unethical.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I may be mistaken. I think I inferred that when this guy said the ending of Japanese G1 was told through a series of Magazine spreads and the pictures he showed did not have any speech bubbles or text, I just assumed they were just artwork. Maybe he was just showing the covers:

Well since the text would have all been in Japanese anyway, American audiences would have had to infer what was going on simply by looking at the pictures anyway.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Season 1 was the best of G1 writing:

It had those human touches that Bob Budiansky incorporated into the comics.

The 1986 animated movie killed the G1 cartoon series by killing off all those Season 1 characters.

Deathy G1

Citizen
Not gonna lie, this is my favorite memory of G1 Prowl:
prowl.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Well since the text would have all been in Japanese anyway, American audiences would have had to infer what was going on simply by looking at the pictures anyway.
American audiences never even got to see them back then since they were only released in magazines never published anywhere outside of Japan.

Top Bottom