Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It was a given that ukraine will never join the EU or nato while the current conflict rages on. It's a matter of how long russia can hold out.

Which will probably be a long time.

Anonymous X

Citizen
The war could go on years, and most likely will. But it won’t be forever. Still, Ukraine would need at least a decade to join fully even if the war ended today, we’re all aware of that. It’s still an important sign of European solidarity, and a path for Ukraine to rebuild itself long term once the conflict ends.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Oh no, it's absolutely a step forward for everyone... being held in absolute stasis by a psycopathic madman whose deluded himself into thinking he's a world power.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Love that they went and got Andrew Tate and Victor Orban's press secretary's opinion on this. Clearly they're the leading, unbiased sources of outrage.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Still not the most dangerous person Carlson has ever given a platform to. Himself, for example.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Apparently Musk has shut down Starlink for Ukraine so they can't use it in certain areas, while Russian soldiers are starting to make use of it now.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Apparently Musk has shut down Starlink for Ukraine so they can't use it in certain areas, while Russian soldiers are starting to make use of it now.

this is literally aiding the enemy and muskrat should be charged with treason or something

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
this is literally aiding the enemy and muskrat should be charged with treason or something
I don't think you can charge someone with treason unless you're officially at war with the country that's being aided, which the US cannot and will not ever be.

That said, and I'm done mincing words here, can somebody PLEASE put a bullet through that man's head.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Conversely; the US hasn't actually had a declared war since WW2. He can still be a traitor to everything you stand for and believe in without being legally a traitor.

Don't get me wrong: he can ******* stay in russia. None of us want him back here; But he's still a traitor.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Conversely; the US hasn't actually had a declared war since WW2. He can still be a traitor to everything you stand for and believe in without being legally a traitor.

Don't get me wrong: he can ******* stay in russia. None of us want him back here; But he's still a traitor.
I think you're getting your stories mixed up. We're talking about Elon Musk, who as far as I know has not gone anywhere.

Top Bottom