Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I mean: I love that their testing his will. But it's kinda pointless: He's going to slander someone. It's literally inevitable, it's all he has and is completely hobbled by compulsive narcissism and a big ******* mouth.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's not like he's faced any real consequences for it. A thousand dollar fine probably doesn't even scratch what he pulls in from his regular grifting off his cult.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Apparently the NEXT ONE ends in jail time.

Or, it's supposed to. I doubt it will, but hey, they can really bump up the volume of the cash fine.

I doubt they'll do that either.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Apparently the NEXT ONE ends in jail time.

Or, it's supposed to. I doubt it will, but hey, they can really bump up the volume of the cash fine.

I doubt they'll do that either.
The judge is limited on New York statutes for that crime. His only options are a $1000 fine OR "up to" 30 days in jail per offense.

And it has already been addressed the logistical and political issues surrounding sending Donald Trump to jail...but it feels like Trump is just going to keep pushing until the judge is left with no option since, for someone of Trump's wealth, the fines ain't doin' shit.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
(Also already discussed: the fact that Trump would absolutely LOVE to be able to complain about how the biased judge threw him into prison thanks to the left-wing witchhunt. With choice words in all caps.)

wonko the sane?

Citizen
The judge is limited on New York statutes for that crime. His only options are a $1000 fine OR "up to" 30 days in jail per offense.

And it has already been addressed the logistical and political issues surrounding sending Donald Trump to jail...but it feels like Trump is just going to keep pushing until the judge is left with no option since, for someone of Trump's wealth, the fines ain't doin' shit.
Some of the material I've seen (through the meidas touch network. Always state your sources.) seem to state that it could 1000 bucks a pop, or 150K a pop if the lesser fee doesn't dissuade, OR up to 30 days in jail per offence.

Logistics aside: are you honestly telling me that with all the police, security and intelligence agencies in operation in the US; there isn't ONE jail cell considered "secure" enough that the secret service could access and control? That the local FBI office doesn't have a lock up they could offer, or a safe house ready to be burned they could offer for house arrest?

No, citing logistics is a cheap excuse to not lock up the "rich" white man with a suicide cult.

Edit: missed a zero.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Logistics is hardly a cheap excuse. Several news articles have reports that locking up the former president would, in fact, be extremely expensive.

(But, no, I can't be bothered right now to "show my work." If it's THAT important, I can do so later)

NovaSaber

Citizen
It won't cost more than any other prisoner, unless they do something absurd like treat him differently from others convicted of the same crime.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Last edited:

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Which is why I brought up the concept of NOT putting him in general prison. Like in an FBI safe house under house arrest, or maybe a secret service detainment cell. I'm sure that once they were actually intent on doing it, it would happen fairly quickly and easily.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Anything that involves taking his internet access away is fine with me. I have no hope of seeing him actually face consequences, but I'll settle for shutting him up.

Paladin

Citizen

Can we stop pretending now that's he's going to face any consequences?

OR that he's going to lose in November???

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Okay, once more for the record:

Trump LITERALLY CANNOT LEGITIMATELY WIN. The math simply does not support it. He's losing voters to attrition and his political positions have driven away the independents and moderates. He had razor thin margins in 2016, lost in 2020 and his tantrums over it have driven MORE PEOPLE away from not only HIM but the republican party in general.

Make sure you're registered to vote. Help your family and friends make sure they are registered to vote. Make plans to get all of y'all out to the polls on election day. He will lose in november, and he will lose worse if you get as many people as possible out to vote, and vote blue all the way down the ticket. Rub salt into that narcissists wound and send him packing to the dementia ward of a federal prison.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
Show me a reason to pretend to care, because I sure as **** don't see one anymore.
maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom