Renegade Game Studios’ “A Rising Darkness” deck-building game expansion up for preorder
“A Rising Darkness”, a standalone expansion to Renegade Game Studios‘ Transformers deck-building card game, is set to hit soon — as soon as Q2 2022, which is coming up fast!
This expansion puts players in the big metal boots of the Decepticons, and offers Competitive and Cooperative modes of play, reflecting the Decepticon dynamic in interesting ways (either the old Decepticon Civil War-ish infighting while fending off Autobots, or holding the line as a unified front against the Autobots), as well as Team v Team game rules that pit Decepticon-team card players against Autobot-team card players when the expansion and core set are used together.
Info from the Renegade Games website:
• Play as Decepticons!
• Standalone Expansion
• Combine with the Core Set for Team vs Team games!
• Explore a Matrix of cards to discover allies and enemies
• 174 Standard Size Cards (including Autobot & Decepticon cards)
• 6 Oversized Character Cards
• 10 Encounter Cards
• 5 Reference Cards
• Bonus Pack with Astrotrain and four promo main deck cards.
At a Glance
• Number of Players: 1-5 Players
• For Ages: 14+
• Playing Time: 45-90 min
• Game Type: Deck-building Game Expansion Set, Standalone Expansion
Preorders are up on the Renegade Game Studios site, and ordering now gets you a free “A Rising Darkness” Bonus Pack!
Have you been waiting for a new Transformers card playing experience? Have you tried the core set, and are you looking forward to this expansion? Tell us your thoughts on the Allspark Facebook page, on our partnered Discord at discord.gg/allspark, and on the Allspark Forums !