X-Men '97 - continuation of 1992 Animated Series

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Yeah, I only knew about Shard from Bishop's four issue mini drawn by Carlos Pacheco. She was just a hologram programmed with her personality then but the device got destroyed so she was gone. I don't even remember what her mutant power was, since that version of her wasn't real.

Btw, seeing how Sinister fought (which ive actually never seen in comics), if Morph can move the same way, it would be an interesting battle.

Also, I hate how Morph's intro song scenes looked, since he just punches then later kept firing a gun. A gun?! Should have just showcased his amazing shapeshifting.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
My only issue is I’m so used to AoA or Exiles Morph being such a goofball that I’m disappointed he’s not going full Looney Tunes squash and stretch and doing more than just changing into people. Heck AoA Morph turned into a platform for Rouge to carry the non fliers on one time. And the in Exiles he rare changed into others rather than just changed into what was needed for the occasion.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
well Exiles Morph isn't AoA Morph ... until he is ... I think, I honestly can't remember how that goes... but I remember originally he wasn't. And this morph from the animated series is a completely different morph to both of those morphs...

so I don't think he'll be looney-ing about the place any time soon. HOWEVER having said that... they have introduced the secondary mutations thing now into this continuity... so that might be in the cards down the road after all. Depends how they want to go with it.

Since I don't think any of the Morph storyline is from the comics and was a direct result of the showrunners having to deal with Standards and Practices policies back in the day.

onto this episode... I've described to people elsewhere that the sound Wolverine makes at the end of this episode is "if a human made the 'kicked dog' sound" ... and damn you kinda feel it.

all I can say is... Please don't give me Animated no-nose logan...

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, question... I think I missed something.

Why exactly can't the Magneto team take out Magneto without Bastion being dealt with first? Because that just cost them big.

Top Bottom