Who should be Commander Class

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Don't need a ginormous Tankor, and I've kind of lost interest in the whole "the G1 cast are mythically huge compared to the Beast era cast". In fiction, sure, that's fine. On the shelf, that's not really as interesting or convenient as just integrating everyone into the scale that works.

Voyager Tankor would be fine. Or even a small Leader. Simple engineering and lots of chonk. Maybe like Legacy Blitzwing but instead of the big red energon fists, give him simple tiny Tank Drones.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Maybe if Hasbro is going to go Nutshit in the "Gamer Edition" of Studio Series we could get Thunderwing from the TF Prime game, who had more than a few design similarities to Lugnut from the 2010/HftD/RTS line of figures. So one could be a pre-tool for the other.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That would be a fun opportinity. I've been waiting forever for a way to get that helicopter/gun emplacement Shockwave from one of the games for the first movie, which is preferable to the typical gibberish-altmode one from DOTM.

I'd love a Thunderwing in general. Like Powermaster Optimus Prime, he seems like he'd work well at Commander -- Voyager-sized base robot akin to the Generations one, and a bunch of weaponizery add-ons to give him his Stormbringer vehicle and Ultra modes. Maybe a stripped-down version of this would work at Leader (always hoped they'd make one to follow Magnus and Shockwave, as it does suit him better), but there ought to be more room at this price point.

Last edited:

Top Bottom