Torca as leader, befitting his animal components
Transmetal Megatron- Original toy was great, but hardly the stature for his character. I’d argue both him and Optimus are both ripe for some expansion on gimmicks with the modern Voyager budget.
Razorbeast- Guy got a starring role in a Furman series, so lets see him acknowledged with a modern toy.
IceBird- I’d love to see the modern design take a stab at beast to beast character, maybe even a triple changer.
Big Convoy- I know we’d lose some of the gimmicks, but at least he would be the ultimate shellformer. And I dig many of the stylistic designs for his bot mode.
1. Razorbeast - Was always one of my favorites, then he was the main in The Gathering.
2. Snapper - Always liked him and can be redone as Skold.
3. Polar Claw - I'm guessing he got the most votes cause they said he was going to be in Kingdom and got cut, and he has some fun gimmicks and cool look.
4. Claw Jaw - Fun, unique mold and can double as a BW 2nd character.
5. Wolfang - Very cool design and weapons.
Honestly looking at the list my brain is yelling "All of them!" at me.
If I can bend the rules and pick six, getting modern updates to the Magnaboss and Tripredacus trios would be pretty cool.
Especially if we could get a Magnaboss who wasn't constantly staring at the sky.
Also, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but a TM Megatron that didn't snap in half would be nice. Although aside from replacing the vacmetal and swirly brown plastic, and maybe rejiggering the fans so they can swivel for show accuracy, it certainly wouldn't need much, no.
Razorbeast, Wolfang and Polar Claw with C.O.M.B.A.T ports for Armor attachments for Snarler, Carnivac, Chainclaw retools.
Commander class Gigastorm.
For 'new' ones,
Tigarhawk reimagined as a duocon of a transmetal Tigatron and transmetal Airazor.
Predaking, fleshy versions of the G1 Predacons who form Predaking.
Ratbat - a mutant that transforms from rat into bat.