What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Er, He...he is aware of peanut and almond M&M's, isn't he? I mean, I know he's a rich, elitist prick, but the 1% eats candy too, don't they?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He's paid to provide outrage, and judging from that ill fitting suit and the gut he's trying hide underneath it: outrage buys a lot of M&M's.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Er, He...he is aware of peanut and almond M&M's, isn't he? I mean, I know he's a rich, elitist prick, but the 1% eats candy too, don't they?

Doesn't matter. He's paid to convince his audience that things are different than they used to be, and that's scary and bad, and they have to vote Republican to keep things from ever changing. Facts have no place in that conversation.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Tucker's audience:

waynes-world.gif

NovaSaber

Citizen
He's obviously unaware of the masculine green almond mascot one there used to be, if he's fearmongering about "woke M&Ms" without suggesting that the current green one is the same "character" and therefore trans.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
"Cause that's what we do" is possibly the most authentic he's ever been. I do wonder if he had enough of a soul left to be near tears as the implications of that utterance sunk in.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Someone should tell him about how the brown M&M used to be male in the ads. See how long it takes him to blow up about a trans candy.

Yes, I know it's a different character, but when have facts ever mattered to a Fox talking head?

wonko the sane?

Citizen
"Cause that's what we do" is possibly the most authentic he's ever been. I do wonder if he had enough of a soul left to be near tears as the implications of that utterance sunk in.
He's probably laughed himself to tears a few times while staring at his bank account, but otherwise his putin worshipping ass is either so emotionally dead, or psychotically never existed in the first place.

Are they born this way? Or did the endless reams of cash and godlike adoration of the cult do this to them? And is there a cure other than a 9mm retirement?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
And the credit card companies won't cut you off because of the implied threat that you'll come to their houses and murder them.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The vehicles also require lithium and rare earth minerals, of which Wyoming has large deposits.
I want to have a good laugh about this, but as long as it remains cheaper (and legal) to just import those from third-world countries that use slave labor, those deposits will probably stay right where they are.

Nevermore

Citizen
Next up on the moron agenda:
- Ban vegan food
- Make recycling of waste illegal
- Abolish all mental health professions
- Make gun ownership mandatory
- Make school education a super-expensive luxury commodity

wonko the sane?

Citizen
They won't do that last one till the corporate ownership of the US is outright complete. They WILL, however, lower the quality of the mandated education to the point where you gain nothing from the experience even if you tried.

I'd say american schools would become basically daycare centers, but your government also hates the idea of children actually being taken care of, and oh yeah a six year old recently shot a teacher: so more like gun ranges with cartoon characters.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
People who have gotten all their news from conservative media for the last 20 years are convinced that if America defaults on its debt, then that just means they'll stop sending interest payments to China.

In reality, two thirds of the US federal debt is owed to American entities, including individuals, other government agencies, mutual funds, and pension funds. If the US defaults on its debt, the majority of losers will be American individuals, companies, and savings funds.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It does make one wonder why there are so many Americans willing to loan so much money to their own government under such generous terms that it's never had to actually pay any of it back. They've always been able to do the equivalent of opening a new credit card account to get the debt collectors off their back for the old ones they never paid off.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Numbers alone make people stupid, slap a dollar sign on there and there is a directly proportional increasing stupidity associated with it. Once you clear the realistic bar of "never going to see this much in my lifetime" people generally get so stupid that they'll just do whatever the first confident person tells them even if it's wrong.

Top Bottom