What happened to my Filmation He-man and She-ra???

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Can't wait for the AI generated MOTU episodes where none of them have human-looking hands.
Honestly, that might be a decent application of the technology...

You know, as long as the voice actors and their estates are okay with the mimicry.

Better than what it's being used for now, anyway.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Netflix's Princesses of Power is probably the best He-Man fiction to come out.

I liked it. I also liked 200x.

Too bad both of them bombed when it came to selling toys and attracting fans with staying power, which is what matters.

Mattel lacks the business acuity for Masters of the Universe. The reason why Masters of the Universe was the top-selling toyline in the country in 1983-1984 was because of the business geniuses working at Filmation during that time, at the top of which was Lou Scheimer.

Mattel should have and could have bought the Filmation animation house before L’Oréal destroyed it. If they did, Masters of the Universe would still be the best-selling toyline in the country TODAY.

And that’s the bottom line!

Everyone would be taking their kids to see He-man and She-ra at Universal Studios, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, and in “Secret of the Sword 2: To Free Etheria. “

Nevermore

Citizen
He-man can overcome the strength and power of both the Hulk and G1 Omega Supreme because he has a combo:

Then why did you contradict yourself today?

One-on-one, it would be G1 Omega Supreme. The reason being is simply the weaponry he brings to the table:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I prefaced it by saying, “One-on-one, “

But if you put She-ra into the mix,….it’s a route.

I’d like to become one with you Nevermore:

It’s a beautiful thing.

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I just came up with the first dream casts for the live-action He-man and She-ra movie:

As He-man/Prince Adam we have:

9B834F22-A570-4002-B52F-4E79BB6C8CA5.jpeg

Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)

and for She-ra/Force Captain Adora we have:

03A7466F-D1A3-482B-86DE-1F17C830EE11.jpeg

Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey).

You could not ask for better casting than this. They’re a perfect fit. As good as Christoper Reeve was to Superman. With these two actors you can build the rest of the cast around them because they’re that good.

Jaime and Cersei from the Game of Thrones would make the perfect He-man/She-ra and Adam/Adora for the “Secret of the Sword 2: Battle for Castle Greyskull. “

They are on model for those two Filmation characters. Take a look:

It’s uncanny how closely they match the Filmation character model sheets, designs and style guide.

This is how Game of Thrones should have ended, with Jaime and Cersei winning, and spinning off, that is segueing into the Masters of the Universe, We also already have Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) who could play Orko or Gwildor. And we have dragons for characters like Granamyr. Come to think of it, that castle where Sansa Stark’s (Sophie Turner) aunt resided in looked a lot like Granamyr’s Dark Smoke castle. And the Ice King looked like Hordak and his undead army resembled the evil horde from the Netflix She-ra cartoon, same concept. This story is really coming together very nicely.🤔

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This coming from the guy who, years ago, wished that He-Man and She-Ra were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of siblings. :rolleyes:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’d be okay if the live-action Masters of the Universe HBO series started out in this fashion:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I just came up with the first dream casts for the live-action He-man and She-ra movie:

As He-man/Prince Adam we have:

Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)

and for She-ra/Force Captain Adora we have:

Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey).
You do realize both are, like, 50 years old?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
You do realize both are, like, 50 years old?

It’s not too late. That’s about the age Robert Downey Jr. started being Iron Man and Tom Cruise just did Top Gun 2.

But Mattel must act quickly before it’s too late:

They’ve been separated for too long:

Top Bottom