"Welcome to the Literature Club! 💓"

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
If you haven't seen these yet, the Sayori and Yuri Nendoroids are up for preorder.
Now this club... is full of cute Nendoroids!
theyre-finally-all-here-v0-2dfnmz6vlksb1.jpg

I saw how they resolved Sayori. The blurb promised Mr. Cow but I've not seen the model yet.

nendoroid-of-sayori-preview-v0-46mbkkq3ivqb1.png
Happy Bun...
nendoroid-of-sayori-preview-v0-mnu4a464ivqb1.png
...Sad Bun...
nendoroid-of-sayori-preview-v0-cd9we7m4ivqb1.png
...and [System Error: File missing or corrupted. Try again? (Y/N)]

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Of course we'd have some Hallowe'en content, wouldn't we?

So, for the season, here's Monika reading some poetry selections. The video gets ... a little intense... near the end. But that's to be expected, given the season... and the hostess....

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Here we are, the Friday before Halloween, and... well, I'm so very sorry. But here it is, the DDLC/Katawa Shoujo crossover that visual novel fans both wanted and dreaded.

(Content warning: Spoilers for Act 2 of DDLC)
(Content warning: Suicidal Ideation/Imminent Self-Harm)
download (3).jpeg

...not sure what the bakery thread would make of this....

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
2 years ago, I discovered this game, via cosplay videos.

So, here's a Cosplay Music Video that was just released.

It's been... an interesting two years with the club. I predict that whatever the future brings, we'll be watching them. And someone will be watching us....

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Yeah, that looks like someone used a character/doll creator.
I thought the eye shapes and face proportions looked familar. It would also explain why some accessories were changed or absent.

Even so, they don't look too different from the canon sprite models, and the expressions match fairly well to their introductions in-game. So.... good job?

(I once tried plugging some DDLC prompts into early art-by-computer sites. The results were... interesting.)

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
7ug08cp78r381.jpg

It's been a bit of a tough year, so it's nice to see something like this. Especially with Square One's cosplay baking videos having been taken down a while back.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Not that I watched her vids aside from the ones you posted, but that's sad. I hope she heals.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I do as well. The details were a little unclear, but it sounded like the lines between character and voice actor/cosplayer were getting blurred. And if there's one character one does NOT want that sort of thing happening with (and yet, it would be so easy to go meta!)....

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
*sweats profusely* Nope. Not going.
That would, of course, have been the smart course of action. At least with the base game.

Of course, where things don't get quite as meta as they could (You and Me and Her, for example, has the protagonist argue with you over what his life -- and those of his friends -- has become owing to your choices) is the fact that our poor protagonist is at the mercy of the scripts, so when the game thoroughly breaks at the close of Act 2, he's literally stuck. It's not clear if he even exists in Act 3 -- and if he does, he may as well not, as Monika only has eyes and words for us at this point.

But anyway, the Groundhog Day gag done (or is it?), time's running out on a new Valentine's Day Offer: Until February 15th, DDLC+ is free for PC at the Epic Games store!

Not just the base game, but the Metaverse files and wholesome Side Stories can be had. Which ought to postpone our therapy a little bit, right? ....right?

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
This White Day, some not-just-chocolate gifts for the club members, courtesy of a Redditor with some modding skills:
the-girls-react-to-your-white-day-gift-my-first-custom-v0-1by2lx6fjtna1.png

the-girls-react-to-your-white-day-gift-my-first-custom-v0-wz1zjy5rktna1.png

the-girls-react-to-your-white-day-gift-my-first-custom-v0-gghf95nwjtna1.png

the-girls-react-to-your-white-day-gift-my-first-custom-v0-ki9mycpyjtna1.png

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
The blossoms are on the trees, the streets and parks and university boulevards of my city are turning pink once again.
You know what that means -- it's tax season!

I wonder if MSCHF will put out an update for Tax Heaven 3000. At any rate, here's a playthrough video I found.

And from the player, this announcement that likely says it all.

"The only Anime Dating Simulator Visual Novels I’ve ever played is this tax dating game and Doki Doki Literature Club. I've been horrified twice now for two very different reasons. Not loving the genre so far tbh."

Top Bottom