Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Dake

Citizen
He has a faintly Giger'esqe look to him. A combo between the Engineer's chair and Animated Shockwave

5ZNjRiY.jpg

ded5258-21dffd1b-c0d0-4541-aa3e-8cbf7a56aabb.png

allion

Citizen
We got more movie-related news.

First, there's a ROTB campaign going on at a zoo in Sydney, Australia:

Second, plot descriptions for some children's books based on the movie have surfaced:

These designs are actually really good especially cheetor and just sunk into me that we are getting a beast wars movie with no Rattrap, its so crazy too me since he could easily be the comedic character

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TFW has in-hand pics of Scourge up. I really like the look of these Terrorcons so far. With the "Mad Max" vehicle modes, they suggest to me a more evil aligned faction of Junkions. I've (more-or-less successfully) sworn off buying Movieverse toys that don't fit in with my existing Generations-esque collection, but I could see myself picking up Scourge and Battletrap to offset all the Autobot aligned Junkions we're getting in Evolution.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
He's like a cross between RotF Lockdown and DotM Megatron.

I'm assuming the truck mode's supposed to be a bit more compressed. It'd be rather silly if there were fuel tank-shaped holes immediately in front of the fuel tanks.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm assuming the truck mode's supposed to be a bit more compressed. It'd be rather silly if there were fuel tank-shaped holes immediately in front of the fuel tanks.

I'm still trying to work out the transformation but sadly I don't think the truck compresses any more than that. Those gaps just leave room for the shoulder pads to hinge up or down. I can't see any joints that would allow for compression.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

I guess this is where he ended up after his ring fell into the fires of mount doom

My first impressions of this is:
Its different
Are they carrying on the knight theming from the Last Knight desgins?

Overall, he looks rather slick, the head does look like a knight's helmet, I'll likely get this guy, thou I hope someone comes up with a much bigger weapon for him to wield, the one he has is pretty cool but it kind of feels a tad on the smaller size, but that's Hasbro for ya, always having some puny weapons!

Cybersnark

Citizen
The pattern around the cowl gives me a Samurai vibe; like a cross between Scourge and Bludgeon.

(Hmm, both named for hand weapons. Maybe this guy can be Flail, or Cudgel. . .)

RCX

Citizen
Good robot mode on Scourge.
Those smokestacks in vehicle are too...detached. And in the wrong place. Oof.

Dake

Citizen
I'm still trying to work out the transformation but sadly I don't think the truck compresses any more than that. Those gaps just leave room for the shoulder pads to hinge up or down. I can't see any joints that would allow for compression.
There have been a lot of mistransformations lately. The fact that there is a gap perfectly sized to fit those canisters on each side makes me think they must hinge forward into that space.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
It's an interesting look, but I'm really getting 'Bayverse' vibes from this whole thing and, to be honest, I'm not okay with that. I liked the Bumblebee movie because it wasn't a Bay movie. I really hope they're not sinking back into that quagmire.

Top Bottom