Transformers: Reactivate (console MMO)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The side by side robot mode pictures appear to be distorted. Bumblebee and Soundwave are not that tall.

WHY the stock images would be purposely distorted like that is a mystery.

Shadhausen

Citizen
The side by side robot mode pictures appear to be distorted. Bumblebee and Soundwave are not that tall.

Yeah, that's some serious early 90's elementary school photo editing there.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

I think it might be best to wait for inhand reviews to come out, to really judge these figures in their respected scales and what they are like, side by side, for we know, these pictures could actually be the true shape of the products!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen

The pics have been edited. Presumably, the editor thought they were all the same size class and didn't actually watch the livestream.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Zombodroid_15112023062612.jpg
This robot mode pic of Optimus is bugging me, because of his right arm (our left).

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wish the toy really did look like that distorted leggy stock photo. I feel like that's going to be the most memorable thing about this design a year from now.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I get that the stock pics may be distorted, but I like, saw them on the Fanstream yesterday. They may not be as tall as the pics make them appear, but they're still gangly, lanky, whatever descriptor works best for you. Kinda weird but I guess that's just how these things are designed.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
In hand pics

I mean, he's still gangly...but it doesn't have that "lump on a pair of sticks" look the official pics ended up sporting.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In hand pics

I mean, he's still gangly...but it doesn't have that "lump on a pair of sticks" look the official pics ended up sporting.

He reminds me a little bit of this fella...

1700132834909.png

Top Bottom