Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
it comes of as a low-effort experiment on troop builders in the TF franchise. The sort of thing that either sells well and they keep doing it or shelfwarms and they point to it as the reason why they don’t do troop builders when asked at conventions.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
it comes of as a low-effort experiment on troop builders in the TF franchise. The sort of thing that either sells well and they keep doing it or shelfwarms and they point to it as the reason why they don’t do troop builders when asked at conventions.
Looks like a good start for them with the selling out on Pulse. Now to see if it does as well as the Rain Makers did at Target itself.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I ended up ordering 2 sets from Target.com. I can always cancel if I change my mind, but I will for sure want 1 set. I have a feeling the market is going to be flooded with extra Bailiffs and Seekers for a while after this comes out.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I considered pre-ordering from Target, but Target preorders are the worst. They ping your card for the full amount of the preorder every month till it ships, and for me at least it's a charge that takes a couple days to fall off.

I don't need to explain a $77 charge to my wife every month till October.

-ZacWilliam, otherwise I would absolutely lock one down.

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
I considered pre-ordering from Target, but Target preorders are the worst. They ping your card for the full amount of the preorder every month till it ships, and for me at least it's a charge that takes a couple days to fall off.

I don't need to explain a $77 charge to my wife every month till October.

-ZacWilliam, otherwise I would absolutely lock one down.
The ebay listings I found are almost 200 bucks. I'll wait for reviews

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I didn't know that Target did that! I'm familiar with companies "pinging" credit cards for like a one-cent preauth, but the full amount seems excessive and unnecessary. I'm pretty sure that I've preordered from them in the past though, but I don't remember them doing that.

lightsyder

Citizen
Yeah Target is a pain unless you get a Red card which in my opinion is totally worth it. No pre-authorization checks every month, 5% off purchases and free shipping.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I tried to order 2 sets from Pulse, but it sold out between when I started the ordering process and when I completed it. I ended up ordering 1 set from Target, but my local store has actually been really good about getting in all the Buzzworthy Bumblebee stuff, so I may get a second set if/when I see it in store. Honestly, the only one I feel a powerful need for a second copy of is the G2 Cybertronian. If there was someone out there that didn't want their's, I would definitely be willing to buy/trade for one.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

The seeker is a little low effort but what about the rest of it?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well... now that I see the Bailiff has 2 different heads, I might be keeping both of them as well. That just leaves me either dumping one of the Seekers, or giving it a custom paint job.

Also, I'll probably do like I did with Buzzworthy Origins Jazz and cancel my preorder because I'll see them in brick-and-mortar before they fulfill my order.

Top Bottom